Skip to main content
Topic: Andrejs Everitt (Read 9490 times) previous topic - next topic

Andrejs Everitt

Everitt had a great first part of the game. Very influential in our early lead.

He's done a lot of run with roles this season which meant at times he's probably had to sacrifice his game to negate key opposition players.
A lot of his work may have gone a bit under appreciated.

Early today he seemed to have a lot more freedom but once Carrazzo went down he apparently had to go to Montagna who was kept fairly quiet today.

While it's great to have that  versatility it would be good to see more of 'first quarter Everitt'

Re: Andrejs Everitt

Reply #1
I was only radio listening, but I suppose it was good to leave White and Johnson up forward and it seemed to pay off. We got to see what they can do against 2nd or 3rd tier defenders.

Everitt can do stuff against the best, if Giles comes through next season you will get to see Everitt in more attacking roles. I still maintain he is potentially the best of the 2013 trades.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2
Agree.
People bag everitt
He is more than serviceable

Reply #3
Agree.
People bag everitt
Can't image why anyone would be critical of Andrejas, versatile and skillful, a super pick up.
The Ox is slow but I'm running out of patience.

Reply #4
Agree.
People bag everitt
Can't image why anyone would be critical of Andrejas, versatile and skillful, a super pick up.

I'd love to see a midfield rotation set with Everitt, he has size and pace to be an ideal compliment for the likes of Judd, Bell, Cripps, etc., etc..
The Force Awakens!

Reply #5
Been our best trade 'in' for a while and one of our most consistent performers this year.
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #6
Scared against the better more physical size.

Needs to perform against these sides. All his best games are when we have been going well.

Has all the attributes to be a very good player
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #7
A very reliable set shot for goal too!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #8

Needs to perform against these sides. All his best games are when we have been going well.

Will get the chance to prove himself next week.
The Ox is slow but I'm running out of patience.

Reply #9

Will get the chance to prove himself next week.

No doubt will be keen to do well against his old team.

Reply #10
I was only radio listening, but I suppose it was good to leave White and Johnson up forward and it seemed to pay off. We got to see what they can do against 2nd or 3rd tier defenders.

Everitt can do stuff against the best, if Giles comes through next season you will get to see Everitt in more attacking roles. I still maintain he is potentially the best of the 2013 trades.

Agree. He and Docherty will (hopefully) have long successful careers at PP.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #11
Everitt has been good value and was a good trade but Stkilda allowed him to do what he wanted and his skill level is very good for a player of his size and he hurts teams who allow him to drift forward as he isa  good kick for goal and makes good decisions.
However is not a true defender and needs open spaces to run into and some freedom from responsibility so he can attack....

Reply #12
Everitt has been good value and was a good trade but Stkilda allowed him to do what he wanted and his skill level is very good for a player of his size and he hurts teams who allow him to drift forward as he isa  good kick for goal and makes good decisions.
However is not a true defender and needs open spaces to run into and some freedom from responsibility so he can attack....

Agree, midfield will be his go I think he can be Pendles like, and opposition need to respect him forward of center. Operating out of the midfield he is also a great target for the kick out, especially in combo with Meat.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #13

I think the word Scared is a bit tough ,true he needs  to perform against the better sides but so do alot of others.I think his versatility has been a bonus this year and would be in our top 10 best at the moment   

Reply #14

Typical old fashioned wing player. Free in space to bring the ball forward into attack. I hope he improves and has a better defensive game as he develops his skills more. mick needs to teach this guy how to be a more complete player. Then he can become the utility we really need. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.