Skip to main content
Topic: RD 21: Carlton vs Geelong: Pre match Predictions (Read 23605 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 21: Carlton vs Geelong: Pre match Predictions

Reply #60
He was left out at the start of the year and now with a few injuries he still can't get a game. I reckon Ross Lyon would go for a player like Armfield, hard at it, disciplined and quick.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #61
ITs games like these, when the luck of the draw in terms of injuries to the opposition, falls our way, that we still manage to lose.
We re a big chance, but am to nervous to call a win seeing as we ve blown close games all too often over recent time.

Reply #62
Same here.  I want to be confident, but I know that it always ends up in tears

Reply #63
I would love one of players to knock Selwood out early.

Seriously make a statement from here on, that we are going to play hard every game.

Reply #64
I would love one of players to knock Selwood out early.

Seriously make a statement from here on, that we are going to play hard every game.

Robbo would have been perfect for this.  lol

Reply #65
In steps Tommy Bell
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #66
If Nick Graham lines up at CHF I will walk naked, backwards, on my hands the length of Sydney Road... All the way to Sydney

Reply #67
If Nick Graham lines up at CHF I will walk naked, backwards, on my hands the length of Sydney Road... All the way to Sydney

I'm getting my video camera ready. ;D
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #68
Don't you know the red vest is made by Nick's personal tailor?

Reply #69
No change to Blues... McLean to wear the vest - good decision, get the speed out of the game before bringing him on.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #70
  We may win or we may lose but there's a new spirit at Carlton and we'll be in for a great game. For the Juddster to get excited about what's happening at Carlton, after seven long and painful years for him, as well as us, I don't think we're going to be that disappointed tonight either way. Look at the way Carrots ( not the Carrots on here but I wouldn't put it past him) went at that ex Brisbane kent and Graham went at Murf's tagger the week before, I think Stevie J is faking that injury. :)