Skip to main content
Topic: looking for old blues games 1993-1994 (Read 3610 times) previous topic - next topic

looking for old blues games 1993-1994

not sure if this is the right forum to post this, if not, mods, please move to correct forum.

i am looking for a couple of old carlton games from seasons 1993-1994. These games are not available from name a game/sports delivered. i have tried the club, the afl, ch 7, ebay, youtube, torrents.

The games i am looking for are:

1993 r22 carlton v sydney at princes park
1994 r16 carlton v adelaide at princes park
1994 r21 sydney v carlton at scg.

all 3 games were televised, and all won by carlton

does anyone have any of these 3 games and can assist me at all? i can transfer old games from vhs tapes to dvd if needed.

cheers

Re: looking for old blues games 1993-1994

Reply #1
I would go on to Talking Carlton there is a guy there that seems to have quite a few games on VHS.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #3
Wasn't there a service called name a game or something where you could sign over half your house and they'd give you a copy of any game with Sandy Roberts commentating?

Reply #4
Langers you've posted about this before haven't you? Probably a good idea to keep trying from time to time as there are always new posters. Two posters that have provided clips on youtube are deanosupremo27 and guodade. Have you tried contacting them through youtube?

Do you mind if I ask what means so much about these particular games? Just curious that's all.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #5
Wasn't there a service called name a game or something where you could sign over half your house and they'd give you a copy of any game with Sandy Roberts commentating?

Yeah they are now called Sports Delivered I think LLT but I remember them purchased my copy of the '99 Prelim through them.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #6
Langers you've posted about this before haven't you? Probably a good idea to keep trying from time to time as there are always new posters. Two posters that have provided clips on youtube are deanosupremo27 and guodade. Have you tried contacting them through youtube?

Do you mind if I ask what means so much about these particular games? Just curious that's all.

Could be the channel 7 archivist

Jejeje

Reply #7

i am a collector of old vfl games from the era of 1982-1994, all teams, Whilst i need a blues game in 1983, these 3 i have listed, i feel are a more realistic chance of being held by someone.

i know Guodade, he doesnt have any of the games i need, i may have to try deanosupremo

cheers