Skip to main content
Topic: Doc on RSN Breakfast Club last Thursday  (Read 6432 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Doc on RSN Breakfast Club last Thursday

Reply #15
Noticed Weiters doing a lot of directing in the NBs game but I would think he'd be a tidy distance beind Cripps and the Doc for the gig atm.

On game day Fisher is quite impressive, in another year or two he could be the real deal.

I think this is also the problem with the Cripps captaincy option, for me it's a year or two too early, he is still learning and developing his own game.

Docherty on the other hand has his game nailed down.

If it's not going to be Doc next season, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Murphy get one more year! Because to me the other younger options are still another year or two away from being ready!
The Force Awakens!

Re: Doc on RSN Breakfast Club last Thursday

Reply #16
On game day Fisher is quite impressive, in another year or two he could be the real deal.

I think this is also the problem with the Cripps captaincy option, for me it's a year or two too early, he is still learning and developing his own game.

Docherty on the other hand has his game nailed down.

If it's not going to be Doc next season, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Murphy get one more year! Because to me the other younger options are still another year or two away from being ready!
Interesting LP. I used to think that about Cripps but after seeing him this year in action as stand in Captain, think he is ready to go.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time