Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 427990 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #5730
And we stupidly allowed them in.  If we ever get back to increasing immigration, then we MUST screen nationalities / countries very carefully.  Ask Nixon ("I had to eat") who said we didn't have african gangs.  Useless waste of space

Reply #5731
 ::)

Reply #5732
No that crap didn't happen before covid.

The infected anti vaxxers are like rabid zombies.
They specifically targeted the QR check-in codes, hand-sanitiser stations and social distancing posters in two supermarkets that are 150m apart and touched nothing in-between!

There is no limit to the amount of damage one dickhead can do, check out the morons using Nazi slogans as part of the anti-vax process. This sort of behaviour will lead to someone getting killed and not from a virus, it's abhorrent!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #5733
Want to know where the anti-vaxer, COVID denier distrust of science comes from, just ask Ridley Scott and Hollywood or watch a re-run of Alien! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #5735
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-21/afl-aflw-no-jab-no-play-vaccination-policy/100558224

AFL following Essendons lead…
https://www.womens.afl/news/75120?app_referral_name=AFL%20Live&app_referral_version=41104

And not 1 hour before this announcement was made one of the biggest players in aflw 'mysteriously' sits out.
Coincidence?

Reply #5736
Probably not.

Can I just state, in the Greek psyche is a deep seeded mistrust of governing authorities, and it is largely to do with corruption.

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #5737
Salt Lake County analysed their vaccination data by birth dates to ID which Zodiac signs are vaccine hesitant:

Reply #5738
Salt Lake County analysed their vaccination data by birth dates to ID which Zodiac signs are vaccine hesitant:

Could you locate one sorted by MBTI profiles, preferably overlaid against the astrological charts?

Reply #5739
No, this is state of the art - why mess with perfection.  ;D

I knew it was those damn Scorpios that we’re stuffing things up for everyone else!

Reply #5740
Thats about as scientific as USA are capable of.....which is rather embarrassing.

Reply #5741
Could you locate one sorted by MBTI profiles, preferably overlaid against the astrological charts?

SPF, you've got Carl Jung turning in his grave  ;)  ;D
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #5742

I suspect they're taking the P one double five.  ;D
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #5743
I think they’re real stats but they were compiled for the fun of it and to get younger people talking about vaccinations. Have you seen the nonsense “stats” circulating on Facebook? For some reason, someone puts together a list of random first names of girls who are going to marry before they turn 25 etc. Or someone will post that you have to kiss the 3rd person on your @ list. I can’t see why anyone would be amused by that nonsense, but clearly they’re popular.