Skip to main content
Topic: This is the POTUS? (Read 4412 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: This is the POTUS?

Reply #1
Feel a bit sorry for Joe, he has been struggling and its no fun seeing someone on the world stage in the spotlight so confused at times.Not easy times for him with the Taliban resurfacing, violent crime up, border crossings up down south and the vaccination program slowing.
https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/united-states/confused-joe-biden-struggles-to-answer-russia-question/video/4ec66c35c937e377338c63cba458ead7

Reply #2
He is not fit for office EB.  He must get a hit up of meds every day and won't last to the next election.  

Reply #3
He is not fit for office EB.  He must get a hit up of meds every day and won't last to the next election.  
Cap, I agree he isnt good  and I didnt think when he won he would see out a full term and that his VP Kamala Harris might get her shot at fame sooner than later but I'm not sure how she would be received .
Putin and Xi must be loving the UK with Boris and the USA with Joe as their rivals....

Reply #4
I don’t think Joe would be making many real decisions or have any access to the codes tbh.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #5
Sounds like Porky Pig, "A the thee the thee the thee the thee thats all folks"
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #6
Even taking into account the dismally low standards of modern politics, I'd still take Biden over the, lecherous, narcissistic, mythomaniac leanings of his predecessor. I didn't hear any right wingers questioning his fitness for office, despite his guaranteed standing as the worst President ever.

Reply #7
Sounds like Porky Pig, "A the thee the thee the thee the thee thats all folks"

Unfortunately with his disability, when under pressure, it will surface. I have two close friends with the same affliction and they cop a lot of teasing and demeaning comments and assumptions that they're 'not all there,' when both are terrific, smart blokes.

It's not something that the orange bloke will ever have to worry about. If he gets nervous he just lies his @rse off (again), with no remorse whatsoever. Ah, the carefree, conscience free, unaccountable world of the narcissistic, maladaptive sociopath.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #8
And he still makes more sense than his predecessor ... who doesn’t have a speech impediment 🙄
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #9
Why in the heck is this a "look over there" thread.  I don't like Trump and never have.

But this idiot?  No way in hell. 

Reply #10
I don’t think Joe would be making many real decisions or have any access to the codes tbh.
You would bloody hope not. How he managed to get into the position he did considering his health is bewildering.  If he is a genuine leader he will pass the baton on.

Reply #11
Why in the heck is this a "look over there" thread.  I don't like Trump and never have.

But this idiot?  No way in hell. 

A speech impediment doesn’t mean a lack of capacity to do the job.

Biden has shown that he is up to the job with decisive and emphatic initiatives.  Roosevelt was in a wheelchair; did that affect his decision making or leadership?

Churchill suffered terribly from depression but he did OK in the big job when it counted.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #12
It had SFA to do with a speech imediment.  The rambling incoherent message he gave was in question ... man on the moon?  FFS

Reply #13
If you do a google search for Joe Biden, and select the "News" filter at the top, the only reference to this episode in the first 50 hits comes from Sky News lol. Good old Sky - focussing on what really matters.

Reply #14
In other words "look over there"