Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Action: AFL Rd 23: Carlton vs. GWS at Marvel (Read 9329 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Action: AFL Rd 23: Carlton vs. GWS at Marvel

Reply #45
I have been watching Stocker closely. The jury is out, but from what I have seen so far, he isn't going hard enough to tackle opposition. He tends to stand back and watch.

Reply #46
Sorry mate, I can't find it anywhere.

You don't have those three icons on your screen, as shown in the red rectangle in the attachment ?

Reply #47
I'm trying to work out why Kemp has twice kicked the ball so low when on the run. Unlike Dwayne Pipe, I don't reckon it's because he's running too fast. It might happen once, maybe twice, but if it happens again, it could be a problem that he has to rectify.

Reply #48
I'm trying to work out why Kemp has twice kicked the ball so low when on the run. Unlike Dwayne Pipe, I don't reckon it's because he's running too fast. It might happen once, maybe twice, but if it happens again, it could be a problem that he has to rectify.

Reply #49
You don't have those three icons on your screen, as shown in the red rectangle in the attachment ?

No mate.

Reply #50
Fisher, you are a joke. Right next to the GWS player who grabs the ball, and instead of tackling jumps in the air. Why he did? because he's weak as water.

Reply #51
Bloody red time.

Reply #54
bignic, do you post replies directly from the "recent posts" submenu ? That might be your problem. If you are actually posting from within the thread, the icons should show.

Reply #55
Hawkins has 3. Don't see him kicking another 6 in the 2nd half to deny Harry his Coleman. Geelong have kicked 8 on the trot.

Reply #56
bignic, do you post replies directly from the "recent posts" submenu ? That might be your problem. If you are actually posting from within the thread, the icons should show.

Bignic is an old, non-technical man. Have to go slowly though it with him....hahaha.

Reply #57
Hawkins has 3. Don't see him kicking another 6 in the 2nd half to deny Harry his Coleman. Geelong have kicked 8 on the trot.
You’ve jinxed it probably!!! 😭

Reply #58
Hmm. Can you tell me about your device, Operating System and web browser ?

Mate, I'm 72, using a desk top computer, and have got no idea how it works. I'm just happy that I can switch it on.
Just to give you an idea how technologically incompetent I am, I was having an issue with the computer , and my 6 year old granddaughter who was visiting when we were allowed to have her over, could hear me going off my head about it.
So she comes into the room and asks what's wrong grandpa? i tell her I can't get the computer to get rid of this thing on the screen. She walks over, touches three keys, and my problem is solved. So a 6 year old was able to do something that I had no idea how to do it.

And you want me to answer your questions. 

Ploughman has got a better chance of winning the Brownlow.

I do appreciate you trying to help.

Reply #59
Crippa big today, Weiters. That 50 against Walsh was a joke.

Still want to smack Toby in the face, has that smug Prick look about him.

Wondering if Newnes has been told he’s out? Has done a number of things that have annoyed me today already!

Has Newman been told to stop and slow it down whenever he touches it? It’s annoying to watch.

Apart from all that, go Blues! I watched and barracked for Brisbane against WC just before and thought gee it’s nice to have an exciting game and barrack hard and have them win!! Felt… foreign 😂