Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Action: AFL Rd 23: Carlton vs. GWS at Marvel (Read 9338 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Action: AFL Rd 23: Carlton vs. GWS at Marvel

Reply #60
Mate, I'm 72, using a desk top computer, and have got no idea how it works. I'm just happy that I can switch it on.
Just to give you an idea how technologically incompetent I am, I was having an issue with the computer , and my 6 year old granddaughter who was visiting when we were allowed to have her over, could hear me going off my head about it.
So she comes into the room and asks what's wrong grandpa? i tell her I can't get the computer to get rid of this thing on the screen. She walks over, touches three keys, and my problem is solved. So a 6 year old was able to do something that I had no idea how to do it.

And you want me to answer your questions.

Ploughman has got a better chance of winning the Brownlow.

I do appreciate you trying to help.

Fair enough. I'm happy to keep helping if you like.

Reply #61
bignic, do you post replies directly from the "recent posts" submenu ? That might be your problem. If you are actually posting from within the thread, the icons should show.

I'm pretty sure I'm posting from within the in game thread. I'm doing what I've done since I joined. Under this post it says three words, Post Preview, save draft.

Reply #63
Don't worry bignic.
We can imagine your "likes"
Good to read your comments 👍
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #65
I'm pretty sure I'm posting from within the in game thread. I'm doing what I've done since I joined. Under this post it says three words, Post Preview, save draft.

When you are drafting your post, that's correct - it should say Post Preview, save draft. When you read my post or anyone else's can you tell me what words are in the bottom right ?

Reply #66
Fair enough. I'm happy to keep helping if you like.

It's OK Paul P. I just want to let everyone know that I appreciate your likes, and appreciate all your posts.
I haven't posted much this year because of lockdown. Wasn't in the mood and our wonderful teams performances didn't help.

Let's hope something good comes out of the review, and whoever they appoint coach and the assistants, and whoever they recruit, will at least give us some joy next year.

Reply #67
When you are drafting your post, that's correct - it should say Post Preview, save draft. When you read my post or anyone else's can you tell me what words are in the bottom right ?

Just quote and more, the like icon is missing.

Reply #69
Just quote and more, the like icon is missing.

Hmm. so when you read my posts, you don't see the words "quote" "reply" and "notify" in the bottom right ?

Reply #71
Hawkins with 4 already 😬
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #72
Hmm. so when you read my posts, you don't see the words "quote" "reply" and "notify" in the bottom right ?
Just quote and more.
Under the line of the boxwhere your post is, it says Reply Notify Mark Unread Share Print

Reply #73
I'd like to put a laughing emoji here, but I haven't got the emoji's either.

Is there a 'Preview' button next to the 'Post' button? If so, press Preview before you post and the emoji bar will come up. Select your emoji, press the emoji, then press Post.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17