Skip to main content
Topic: An Eerie Silence (Read 2144 times) previous topic - next topic

An Eerie Silence

Anyone else notice a ‘cone of silence’ has been dropped over the media in terms of any news regarding the extended layoff of Mark Robinson from 360 and the Herald Sun?

Re: An Eerie Silence

Reply #1
Anyone else notice a ‘cone of silence’ has been dropped over the media in terms of any news regarding the extended layoff of Mark Robinson from 360 and the Herald Sun?
Don’t watch that show or read the HS so hasn’t noticed.

Not my favourite person

Reply #2
I am quite happy with silence.

Reply #3
Good

Reply #4
He will pop back up if the cheats win a final.

Reply #5
Can I suggest that when there are health issues involved, it might not be the best look for this site to start a idiotic pile on??  Surely, we are better than this...

The silence might be out of respect for Robbo and his family as he goes through this.
"...that's the thing about opinion - you don't have to know anything to have one..."  Andre Agassi commenting on Pat Cash 2004
"...the less you know - the more you believe..." - Bono 2006

Reply #6
TBH, i didn't know he wasn't doing his thing anymore. Has this been mentioned publicly as to why?

FWIW, i couldn't help but think of Robbo simply sitting around his computer looking at the ladder and the fact the bombers are in finals.

Reply #7
As many know I'm certainly not Pro-Flubbo.

In fairness to Flubbo, he is a died in the wool Bendigo boy, some of his absence might be related to that in the context of family and various COVID restrictions and effects. Even before we consider other issues there is a obvious potential impact that affects all people differently.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #8
Whately said he wasn't well and we probably wouldn't see him again this year. That was a few weeks ago.

2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #9
If CheatsFC lose Flubbo as their AFL Media mouthpiece it will be devastating for them.

Who does Cherny barrack for, is he also a CheatsFC man?
The Force Awakens!