Skip to main content
Topic: A message from SOS (Read 4312 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: A message from SOS

Reply #15
Plenty of time has passed for Brittain, Pagan, Ratten and I would argue Malthouse, for them to let fly if they wish. Pagan and Malthouse have criticised the club plenty, but never said a word about lazy players who refuse to run both ways.

We have lazy players who refuse to run one way, got flogged by the bottom team with some of the laziest footy we have seen for years and then you see Gawn running all the way down back to help his defenders and we wonder why we are so poor at times.
Nth were kicking goals without our blokes touching the ball, this is Nth the bottom team...Voss wouldnt want to watch a replay of that Nth game he might want his job back at Port.

Reply #16
Plenty of time has passed for Brittain, Pagan, Ratten and I would argue Malthouse, for them to let fly if they wish. Pagan and Malthouse have criticised the club plenty, but never said a word about lazy players who refuse to run both ways.

Suddenly it's all the coaches fault now?

You know as well as I do they players don't often get criticised by a coach.  Teague gave them a mighty blast at half time against Hawthorn for not defending properly. Memory failed you? Other coaches, like Bolton, set up a defensive game. Even then they wouldn't defend properly and we took some of the mother of all hidings as we weren't scoring.

Reply #17
Just get fit, learn how to freakin' kick and if you squib it, p1ss off

Reply #19
Just mentioned on trade radio - SOS thinks Plowman is under pressure this year after a poor 2021.

Reply #20
Just mentioned on trade radio - SOS thinks Plowman is under pressure this year after a poor 2021.
Signed a three year deal in 2020....dont think he is going anywhere.

Reply #22
Obviously after he departed.
Only him,Marchbank and Setterfield left from the GWS players that SOS recruited on mass......he will probably be the only one left in 12 months time unless a few miracles happen with the other two.

Reply #23
Matthew Kennedy also ex GWS.

Reply #24
I dont know whats going on with SOS, I think hes lost the plot a little bit based on what he is reported as saying.

Plowman is possibly the 3rd name on the team sheet every week. 
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #25
He's pretty clueless sometimes ....

Reply #26

Couldn’t agree more with SOS and I suspect Voss will be quick to agree also.
Hewett or McGovern could replace him in defence and instantly improve our side.

Reply #28
That he is.. Should have looked at the rookie list. :-[  Probably out of him and Plowman for last GWS player standing...

Voss has runs on the board getting big bodied mids playing good, robust footy at Port. Hopefully he can get Setterfield and Cripps playing to that level, and not just turf Setters without giving him a chance.

Reply #29
Plowman was well regarded by both Bolton and Teague. If Voss gets the team defense sorted, I'm guessing Plowman will be a solid, positive contributor to that. Still not understanding the hate.