Skip to main content
Topic: Missing Plane, really ? (Read 15897 times) previous topic - next topic

Missing Plane, really ?

Plane leaves Kuala Lumpur for Beijing. Just vanishes from radar. No reason at all. Gone. If it crashed why can no debris be found. Nothing floating in the ocean. Nothing found on land. Why have the signals that normally get transmitted from the plane in emergencies, not be detected. If it was hijacked, how did it fall off the radar. How has not one person heard or seen anything to give people clues of where to look. How does a plane just vanish. Is this the "Burmuda Triangle" or what ? Its me, isn't it. 6 Australians missing so I expect our authorities to be asking questions and demanding some answers. Is this a cover up of some sorts or what. How can modern technology fails us ? :o

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-12/malaysian-military-denies-detecting-missing-plane/5314212
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Re: Missing Plane, really ?

Reply #1
The lack of floating debris in relatively calm conditions is a real alarm bell. Probably half the interior of a modern plane is buoyant or made purposely to act as a pseudo flotation device. Seat cushions, seat backs, headrests as well as the life rafts, life vests and much of the luggage should float.

Not to mention the hollow core doors, bulkheads and various others devices.

I have heard a theory that the crew and passengers may have been unconscious from a very slow decompression or chemical/gas leak. If so could the autopilot have tried to land the craft on water in very calm conditions and virtually sunk mostly intact?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2
A repeat of Air Crash Investigations last night reviewed the crash of a Hellios airliner flying from Cyprus to Athens.  Prior to the flight, cabin crew had reported that the door may have been defective and the engineers went on board to test it for leaks.  They switched the compression switch from auto to manual so they could pressurise the cabin to see if any air escaped.  They were happy with the test and passed it fit for flight.  Unfortunately, the engineer failed to switch compression to auto on leaving the cockpit.  This meant that the cabin wouldn't be pressurised at all until the pilots attended to it manually. 

When the flight took off, this went unnoticed.  Warning alarms went off, but that alarm could have indicated a pressurisation issue or an overheating issue.  Unfortunately, the pilots focussed on the latter even though, unknownst to them, the oxygen masks had dropped down in the back of the plane.  Soon, the pilots succumbed to hypoxia as the air becomes too thin above 10,000 feet for humans to obtain enough oxygen.  Everyone save for one flight attendant was unconscious and the plane flew on to Athens on autopilot.  The flight was supposed to last for only a bit over an hour but it was still flying in circles above Athens 3 hours after take off.  The Air Force scrambled jet fighters to see what was going on, but the pilots couldn't see any movement.  Finally, the flight attendant got into the pilot's seat to try to do something (and he happened to have a commercial pilots licence), but by the time this happened the jet ran out of fuel and crashed into a mountain killing everyone. 

It's therefore not unprecedented for a passenger plane to fly with no one aboard being conscious.  The thing about hypoxia is that it can leave the pilots confused and behaving as if they were quite drunk prior to them passing out, so some weird stuff could have happened prior to the end. 

Come to think of it, I seem to recall a private jet carrying a prominent pro golfer did the same thing ages ago.  It just kept flying with no one being conscious until it ran out of fuel and crashed.

Reply #3
Bit of rumour that relatives of one passenger rang his mobile and it rang out but when they tried again the phone had been switched off....could be one of a few reasons but
would get you thinking of possible sinister outcomes..

Reply #4
There is only one man who can sort this out :

"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #5
Bit of rumour that relatives of one passenger rang his mobile and it rang out but when they tried again the phone had been switched off....could be one of a few reasons but
would get you thinking of possible sinister outcomes..

The conspiracy theories continue to mount as the days go by. North Korea, Terrorists, Military technicians with agendas, Aliens!!

I pity the families of the innocent victims who must endure this horrific circumstance under a mischievous media and dubious investigative team.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #6
It's now getting beyond a joke, even when the Air France plane went down they had to search an area 5 times as large and found it within a few days.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #7
Probably a very logical reason for this tragedy, as Monsier MAV points out.

Interesting though that of all the conspiracy theories, no-one has supposed that the off course plane was shot down by the Chinese or North Korean military.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #8
Considering it was two thirds Chinese on the plane I think you can rule out china.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #9
Considering it was two thirds Chinese on the plane I think you can rule out china.

Not necessarily PI2C.  How far was it from the disputed islands?  Remember China recently demanded that all aircraft flying over that area had to get clearance.

Anyway, after careful consideration of the available facts, my money is on the alien abduction theory.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #10
You'll have trouble convincing the conspiracy theorists that they can rule out Americans from 911

Reply #11

Ah, yes, the Chinese have such a committed humanitarian attitude to their citizens...
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #13
A Kiwi oil rig worker claimed in an email to his employers that he spotted a high altitude aircraft in flames. After the report allegedly Vietnam sent a plane to investigate but found nothing.

"Gentlemen. I believe I saw the Malaysian Airlines flight come down. The timing is right," he wrote.
"I tried to contact Malaysian and Vietnamese officials days ago. But I do not know if the message has been received.
"I am on the oil ring Songa-Mercur off the coast of Vung Tau.
"The surface location of the observation is Lat 08 22' 30.20" N Lat 108 42.22.26" E.
"I observed (the plane?) burning at high altitude at a compass bearing of 265* to 275*"
Mr McKay is working on the oil rig Songa Mercur off Vung Tau, on the south east coast of Vietnam. This would put the plane in the same general area where a Chinese satellite has spotted a suspected crash site.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #14
No distress signal that surely would've come from a plane on fire.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!