Skip to main content
Topic: Missing Plane, really ? (Read 15895 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Missing Plane, really ?

Reply #15
Thats easy to explain Carrots.

Communication was lost with the plane suddenly and without incident.  If the issue had to do with their ability to communicate, no signal would have been sent/received even if it was sent.

Until they check the black box, they wont know for sure whether or not the people operating the plane tried to send a signal.  Contrary to popular belief, these sorts of systems are not bullet proof.

We have a higher expectation on things due to technological advancement but communications are as prone to something simple like interference as they ever have been, and due to saturation of new technologies and faster networks, they might be more prone to interference and less stable accordingly.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #16
This ARTICLE posits that a known flaw - a crack around the satellite dish - might have resulted in both decompression and a loss of satellite communications. 

Reply #17
My son is in the Air Force and I spoke with him today about this missing plane and whether him or any of his RAAF mates have a theory as to what has taken place.

All he said was based on all of the standard safety/warning/signal devices on planes these days coupled with the strict aviation protocols, something very "suss" has happened.

Planes just don't disappear like that these days.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #18
Just revealed that the Chinese have allegedly sat on satellite photos of the likely wreck for 4 days before coming forward.

Chinese military firming as the culprints... but don't write off aliens just yet  ;) :)
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #19
This whole affair could be just an unlucky coincidence, like a chance collision with a piece of meteorite or a drone aircraft!

If a commercial airliner collided with a drone you would never hear about it as the cause! There is way too much money invested in the technology.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #21
Once the mystery of what happened is solved, if its ends up being that it's somewhere deep in the ocean- not having disintegrated. The next challenge will be whether they can retrieve it, and what happens to the poor souls on board.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #22
Once the mystery of what happened is solved, if its ends up being that it's somewhere deep in the ocean- not having disintegrated. The next challenge will be whether they can retrieve it, and what happens to the poor souls on board.

They will retrieve it as it's crucial to prevent any further disasters. The poor souls shall be remembered and buried or perhaps a cremation will suffice.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #23

They will retrieve it as it's crucial to prevent any further disasters. The poor souls shall be remembered and buried or perhaps a cremation will suffice.

I guess it depends how deep the fuselage is located under water. That's assuming there's is anything left of it.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #24

I guess it depends how deep the fuselage is located under water. That's assuming there's is anything left of it.

They found the Titanic 73 years after it was lost. I'd expect this will be found within the month, for perspective. ;)
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #25

They found the Titanic 73 years after it was lost. I'd expect this will be found within the month, for perspective. ;)

That's the very comparison I was referring to JK. If im not mistaken, Titanic was located in such deep water that the pressure required a special submarine chamber just to reach it. If the situation is similar, being able to get those poor souls out may not be a given?

― Mark Twain

Reply #26

That's the very comparison I was referring to JK. If im not mistaken, Titanic was located in such deep water that the pressure required a special submarine chamber just to reach it. If the situation is similar, being able to get those poor souls out may not be a given?

I'd expect DU in such a widely publicised case as this, there would be many nations willing to use all their resources to retrieve the wreckage and help solve the mystery.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #27

yep

I'd expect DU in such a widely publicised case as this, there would be many nations willing to use all their resources to retrieve the wreckage and help solve the mystery.

― Mark Twain

Reply #28

yep

You've only quoted me DU!!

LOL ;)
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #29
They can only recover so much. For example there plenty of bodies under the water from Air France, when it's all said and done, the black boxes are what they really want.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!