Skip to main content
Topic: Cahill best 'Australian' footballer ever? (Read 15097 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Cahill best 'Australian' footballer ever?

Reply #30
Unfortunate, Liverpool have mirrored Carlton.  Were once a good side, and are now nothing but mediocre and tend to live in the past.  They cant seem to grasp the fact that they are no longer what they were.

I follow both. >:(
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #31
Unfortunate, Liverpool have mirrored Carlton.  Were once a good side, and are now nothing but mediocre and tend to live in the past.  They cant seem to grasp the fact that they are no longer what they were.

Perhaps we'll go okay now you've cancelled your membership  :))

Reply #32

Me too.  It's frustrating.  Lucky for me I have Olympiacos as well, but there is no competition I'm Greece.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #33

Likewise.  >:( >:(
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!