Skip to main content
Topic: Round 11 Carlton v Brisbane (Read 34339 times) previous topic - next topic

Round 11 Carlton v Brisbane

Carlton v Lions
4.40 Saturday 31st May
Gabba

Are we going to worry about this game?....we don't seem in a rush to talk about it :D

A game we should win... but these have been ones we've dropped in the past.
Need to be switched on.

Re: Round 11 Carlton v Brisbane

Reply #1
Who's coaching?  ;D

Reply #4
Who's coaching?  ;D

I'll let you know about 7.30 on Saturday ;)
You've just put a horse on his back :D

Nah, just seems every thread involves MM or is eventually turned into one...  :D

You started it this time :P

(You invaded Poland
(Don't mention the Melbourne game....I did before but I think I got away with it )

[flash=400,400]https://www.youtube.com/v/yfl6Lu3xQW0[/flash]

Reply #5
Touche!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #6
Is Juddy good to go yet?
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #9
Judd back in Round 12...
"...that's the thing about opinion - you don't have to know anything to have one..."  Andre Agassi commenting on Pat Cash 2004
"...the less you know - the more you believe..." - Bono 2006

Reply #10
Is Juddy good to go yet?

Make him the sub..  :D
Which coach would be crazy enough to do that?

A smart coach. One trying to bring him back gradually.  ;)

Unless you dont believe it was the way he was pushed as he kicked it that caused the injury? Or you dont believe Judds own words?

Juddy will tell us when he's ready.. Only he will know.

Reply #11
As I understand it, Juddy could well be coming back via the Northern Blues.
I can't believe I just wrote that, but considering that Juddy has played 6 minutes of footy in 2014, having a game to brush off the cobwebs may not be an error.
I must admit I haven't worried about this game, even though it could be the last win for a while. Brisbane have really struggled to get a competitive side onto the field this year. They don't appear to be having a he number of 'ins' either.
This is the type of game we have stuffed up before. I'd like to think that we are taking it very seriously and that we'll pumble them in the first quarter. However, ....

It also sounds like we will not be on free to air TV, so I won't be seeing the game. I really hate that. But the 'Dream Time at the G' appears to be what will be on TV: what a sorry excuse for a spectacle that is.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #12
@Crash

I always enjoy the dreamtime game when the scum lose. :))
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #14
Im confident we'll win comfortably. Im more interested in the teams support of Doc, from that ugly spiteful irish loud mouth who intimated shortly after Docs defection, that there'd be some rough stuff when next they meet.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain