Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 13: Pre Game Pressure: Carlton vs Fremantle at Etihad (Read 8867 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 13: Pre Game Pressure: Carlton vs Fremantle at Etihad

Reply #45
Hey so am I DJC, I'm hoping its warmer up there than it is down here

Reply #46
We are a chance this game, the Freo ins look intimidating but the rest of their team is real average overall IMO and I think we can win.....

Reply #47
Hey so am I DJC, I'm hoping its warmer up there than it is down here

It wouldn’t have to be much warmer!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #48
I'm hoping for a win today, but expect an ugly game. Would be great to kick 12-13 goals though with Kerr, Curnow, Meat and Wright we have some scoring power.

Now we have to get it to them quicker and be more efficient  I50 and we'll give ourselves a shot. Silvagni looks pegged for some midfielder minutes as I think he has been named in the guts to start. He'll be working on that tank of his for the rest of the year. Want to see him do well.

Is there any chance of Graham getting a few games in a row to see if he can earn himself another year, or are his papers stamped? Has proven far too good for the VFL, but seems to struggle with either the tempo or confidence in the 1's.

Given our 22-26 age bracket deficiencies they may yet earn another reprieve. Graham was a great junior and Morrish medalist and Kerridge has kicked a bag of goals once. Aberration?

Reply #49
If we can get the supply out of the middle this could be the day we finally kick a decent score, given Freo's threadbare and short defence.  But it is getting on top in the midfield where I see our principal difficulties, despite their outs Freo have some quality in the guts.

Reply #50
Cripps v Fyfe - Whoever is BOG wins the game for their mob.
(PS not suggesting they will go head to head)
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #51
Do you think if a CheatsFC player was playing injured, like is alleged about Cripps, that The Hun would make it front page news? ;)
The Force Awakens!