Skip to main content
Topic: Welcome Darcy Vescio and Brianna Davey! (Read 3210 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Welcome Darcy Vescio and Brianna Davey!

Reply #1
Our 2 Marquee signings have been revealed. Congrats to the girls. Now hoping be can snag Steph Chiocci and Lauren Arnell in the draft.

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2016-07-27/womens-marquees-revealed
I agree totally. Welcome t the Mighty Blues, ladies. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
As Steph is a former poster on this site, I hope we can pick her up. I am sure she would LOVE to be part of the Old Dark Navy Blues!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #2
I agree totally. Welcome t the Mighty Blues, ladies. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
As Steph is a former poster on this site, I hope we can pick her up. I am sure she would LOVE to be part of the Old Dark Navy Blues!

Yes indeed, welcome ladies.  I hope we can draft a very competitive team to run out with them.

How good would it be to be drafted by the team you grew up supporting?  Hopefully that will happen for Steph.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3
Welcome to the BlueBagger community Bri and Darcy. Bravo on your selection. Great to have you on board and wishing you every success possible. Go Blues!
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #4

She'll be trying.  :D

BTW.
Great gets by Carlton. Both will hopefully be around for a while.
These ladies are great players.
Both versatile.
Think McConville for Darcy and as for Brianna she is a tough nut, can take a grab, good defensive and can run in mid-field. Difficult to tackle.
Enjoy the show everyone.