41 - Casboult
[ 0 ] (0%)
42 - Tuohy
[ 0 ] (0%)
43 - White
[ 2 ] (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: May 02, 2014, 07:14:53 pm

Topic: R6- BEST on ground vs Eagles (Read 11228 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R6- BEST on ground vs Eagles

Reply #30
Murph, McLean & White for me.....

White was very good, hard to imagine isn't it?

That was the Simon White who destroyed Michael Hurley (who was being played as forward at the time) about 3 years ago & had me convinced ever since that he can play & I'd duly championed him almost as a lone hand from then on.....until about 3 weeks ago when I lost all hope. I'm hoping I jumped off him prematurely......
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #31
Murph, McLean & White for me.....

White was very good, hard to imagine isn't it?

That was the Simon White who destroyed Michael Hurley (who was being played as forward at the time) about 3 years ago & had me convinced ever since that he can play & I'd duly championed him almost as a lone hand from then on.....until about 3 weeks ago when I lost all hope. I'm hoping I jumped off him prematurely......

Ahem...
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #32

Problem with White of late is that he can look  good when the team is winning, and horrible when it is not. He's become that kind of player which isn't good. He really needs a couple of big scalps against the odds to convince his doubters.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #33

Problem with White of late is that he can look  good when the team is winning, and horrible when it is not. He's become that kind of player which isn't good. He really needs a couple of big scalps against the odds to convince his doubters.
Have been on the best players thread in a loss, hard to pick three good in a losing.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #34

Nah he won't convince me he did the same thing last year and then went to water when it mattered. I don't rate him at all and just watching the last quarter yesterday he fumbled a few times late in the game and almost pulled off another 'Goose White' effort. Good backup but that's as far as it goes for mine and keeping blokes like this on the list is half the reason we are where we are. IMO.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!