Skip to main content
Topic: Kreuzer Set To Blossom (Madden) - HUN (Read 22920 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Kreuzer Set To Blossom (Madden) - HUN

Reply #30
Assuming this is the closest thread we have to a Kreuzer thread?

If not apologies.

So another 5 weeks at best on his current injury:
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news-and-media/athelite-nutrition-medical-room

If that's the case, no games this season, let him heal up properly and get a full preseason into him in 2015.

I know its crystal balling but what do we do MK come season 2015?

Ruck? resting forward?

OR will MM try and turn him into a half back flanker or full back?  :P

Reply #31
Trade him he   will never be anything unfortunately ,while at it lets get rid of knockers THE FLYING NUN marks NONE none kicks NONE 

Reply #32
I'm not so sure that Kreuz will ever fully recover from his injury(ies) and I have grave doubts as to his future career with us unfortunately. As I've posted before, he is actively now considering possible career options post footy. At his age this is not promising.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #33
Assuming this is the closest thread we have to a Kreuzer thread?

If not apologies.

So another 5 weeks at best on his current injury:
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news-and-media/athelite-nutrition-medical-room

If that's the case, no games this season, let him heal up properly and get a full preseason into him in 2015.

I know its crystal balling but what do we do MK come season 2015?

Ruck? resting forward?

OR will MM try and turn him into a half back flanker or full back?  :P

He's too small to ruck in 2015!  ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #34
Trade him he   will never be anything unfortunately ,while at it lets get rid of knockers THE FLYING NUN marks NONE none kicks NONE

It's painful to come to the above conclusion because he symbolized the light at the end of the darkness that existed when we drafted him, but I agree its time to trade him even so as to start afresh. Not sure trading knockers would be wise unless we get some good value in return, he at least gives us first use, it's just a pity our midfield isn't good enough to capitalize.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #35
MM has faced this same scenario before with Josh Frazer. There won't be any favors for MK based solely on potential, he'll have to earn whatever spot he gets, if he indeed gets one. MM has already alluded to this in a prior media comment.

I doubt we'll trade him this year, but one things for sure, whatever happens -2015 it'll  be a telling year for MK.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #36

It's painful to come to the above conclusion because he symbolized the light at the end of the darkness that existed when we drafted him, but I agree its time to trade him even so as to start afresh. Not sure trading knockers would be wise unless we get some good value in return, he at least gives us first use, it's just a pity our midfield isn't good enough to capitalize.
Warnock is a good tap ruckman ,but gives us zilch around the ground ,even the hack WITTS beat him. I honestly thought Warnock  would B.O.G  I can dream on ,bring on WOOD,lets give him the opportunity.Warnock frustrates me no end   >:(     

Reply #37
MM has faced this same scenario before with Josh Frazer. There won't be any favors for MK based solely on potential, he'll have to earn whatever spot he gets, if he indeed gets one. MM has already alluded to this in a prior media comment.

I doubt we'll trade him this year, but one things for sure, whatever happens -2015 it'll  be a telling year for MK.

He did play 11 seasons with them and then left as a what was effectively a free agent. Bit of a stretch to say he didn't do him any favours.

Reply #38

He did play 11 seasons with them and then left as a what was effectively a free agent. Bit of a stretch to say he didn't do him any favours.

Reference to favors aimed at Kruiz rather than Frazer. Furthermore Frazer turned into an effective marking and goal kicking forward Ruckman , something absent from Kruiz's game since his first 2 seasons.

― Mark Twain

Reply #39
I thought you meant the scenario was the same in terms of how they are managed. If so, I hope Mick takes a different approach to MK and his potential.

Reply #40
Trade

Reply #44
SpecialK back in training, should be ready for finals! ;)
The Force Awakens!