Skip to main content

Poll

Do you think Crippa will win the rising star?  Take emotion out of it when choosing :)

Yes he will
[ 27 ] (49.1%)
No he won't
[ 28 ] (50.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Voting closed: September 11, 2015, 12:30:32 pm

Topic: Will Crippa win the rising star? (Read 49175 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Will Crippa win the rising star?

Reply #180
Take the Brownlow away from the Umpires
Give it to a three man panel who must attend the game and then watch a replay within  a day of the game.

Reply #181
Give it to a three man panel who must attend the game and then watch a replay within  a day of the game.

Imagine one three man panel consisted of Darcy, KB and Ling. ;D
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #182

That's asking for trouble  :)

While the AFL does change the rules regularly, the results of those changes are often counter-intuitive and I reckon that tampering with the Brownlow would be no different.

“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #183
Imagine one three man panel consisted of Darcy, KB and Ling. ;D

Suffice to say I was thinking of a three man group of impartiality, honour and integrity. ::)  ;D

As a result I didn't even consider any media men.

But you and DJC are right.....
Where would we find such a group :(

Reply #184
Suffice to say I was thinking of a three man group of impartiality, honour and integrity. ::)  ;D

As a result I didn't even consider any media men.

But you and DJC are right.....
Where would we find such a group :(

I think i saw some near shakins avatar. ;)

Reply #185
Does anyone else notice the irony?

Cripps B&F, Hogan 4th in the B&F, yet Cripps gets voted out of the Rising Star 9:1.

The AFL industry is nepotism personified, the Rising Star vote I declare officially bogus!

Next thing someone will be telling me you can get 44 possessions, BOG, perfect scores from the coaches, all the media awards for the round and still fail to get a Brownlow vote! ::)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #186
Does anyone else notice the irony?

Cripps B&F, Hogan 4th in the B&F, yet Cripps gets voted out of the Rising Star 9:1.

The AFL industry is nepotism personified, the Rising Star vote I declare officially bogus!

Next thing someone will be telling me you can get 44 possessions, BOG, perfect scores from the coaches, all the media awards for the round and still fail to get a Brownlow vote! ::)

Kouta says hi
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #188
Just remember to remind Crippa when he runs out against The Dees,

"Hey Crippa, 9 out of 10 Rising Star judges reckon you're a spud, Hogan's got you covered!" ;)
The Force Awakens!