Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 23: Post Game Party? Blues come home in the last! (Read 69194 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 23: Post Game Party? Blues come home in the last!

Reply #31
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, the first three quarters were embarrassing, the last quarter was inspiring.

A number of players showed that they clearly are not up to it and will certainly face the axe at the end of the year whilst a couple of them may have done enough to save their career at the Blues.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #32
Duigan's shepherd to allow Bell to kick that goal in the last quarter was huge.

Reply #33
Please, please, please I hope a photographer was watching Brayshaw!

He expression will make the Grinch look like a Happy Hammond!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #34
Phew nerves

Reply #35
Yes, Murph took a big step forward in the leadership stakes tonight.
It looks like he'll have to reschedule his knee op again.....

Who dropped out for Duigan?

Casboult.
Sorry mate, but it couldn't have been Casboult. Casboult had 6 possessions and 1 point. Was he subbed off? Or was Menzel. Statistically he was the least for us.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #36
Duigan's shepherd to allow Bell to kick that goal in the last quarter was huge.

Obviously he will get dropped for that one, no placed for anyone in our side prepared to put some body on the line!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #37
Please, please, please I hope a photographer was watching Brayshaw!

He expression will make the Grinch look like a Happy Hammond!
Was he channelling Eddie Purple??   O0
Reality is an illusion, caused by a lack of alcohol...

Reply #38
I mentioned in the In game thread that "In game threads"often sound funny when read in hindsight! ;) :D
Obsolutley to all that expressed below the line comments (including me)  :-[

Reply #39

Casboult.
Sorry mate, but it couldn't have been Casboult. Casboult had 6 possessions and 1 point. Was he subbed off? Or was Menzel. Statistically he was the least for us.

Duigan the shepherd king was subbed on for Casboult, Duigan was emergency for Scotland.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #40
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Listening to that on AM was sooooo painful but OMFG cannot believe it - names kept cropping up in the last, Murphy, Gibbs, Walker, Waite, Yaz - they are awesome players - I reckon MM left them off his 'gameplan' leash and wow look what they can do.

Proud as effing punch with those boys in that last quarter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #41

No doubt...both he and Gibbs were challenged by the coach and delivered. Murphy looked better down forward and his finishing was important.
Credit also to Yarran who played very well and his work was very classy at times....

Credit must go to Malthouse who really put the onus on the leaders and even Duigan I thought was a valuable player...

Big question is can this same group of players who won the game for us tonight led by Murphy deliver again next week....

Reply #42

Casboult.

Scotland was a late change.   Cashbolt and Menzal played

Reply #43
Healy and Dunstall can eat a bowl of dicks, they are wingeing about Murphy's deliberate, Ports last two goals came from throws

Reply #44
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, the first three quarters were embarrassing, the last quarter was inspiring.

A number of players showed that they clearly are not up to it and will certainly face the axe at the end of the year whilst a couple of them may have done enough to save their career at the Blues.

We dominated the after half time, we just didn't start converting till the final term.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!