Skip to main content
Topic: You Cannot Be Serious!! (Read 5896 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: You Cannot Be Serious!!

Reply #1
Clarkson's a sociopath, it's impossible for him to see situations from an external perspective. He exhibits a total lack of empathy except when prompted to do so in some theatrical setting.

He wouldn't consider anything the Dawks have done is equal or worse than what happened to Sicily last weekend, even if you sat him down and ran through the full video highlights package of Hodge's career!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2
Jeesus. Gibson, Stratton and co made Eddie Betts cry once from hitting him all match.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #3
So the coach of the 'unsocialbe Hawks', the man who ended a player's career with one punch, wants to have a sook!

FFS, he cannot be serious!!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/alastair-clarkson-believes-carltons-treatment-of-james-sicily-might-have-crossed-the-line/news-story/ff813a44c3a42b481033fe5c2443cb8d
Aitken popped up in the O50s for Diamond Valley Superules.  He's still a gun.

Reply #4
Yup....so now the Hawks are running out of "unsociable" players he wants the AFL to clamp down.

I have no words for this.
Life is pain....... anyone who says differently is selling something.

Reply #5
I must have missed something even though I watched the whole game.
What did we do to Sicily that was so outrageous?
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #6
GAGF Clarkson.  X1000.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #7

exactly !!   wtf is Lamb supposed to have done that was so bad  ??
Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Da Di Darrr ...Darrr Darr.. We are the NAVY BLUES !!

Reply #8
Clarkson seemed to be more "you give as good as you get" in the post match presser. Not sure what's changed.

He also seems to be having an each way bet, saying it's not on, yet conceding the Hawks and all other teams do it as well.

Can't have it all on your terms dude.

Reply #9

Lamb nailed him with a couple of cracking tackles, Casboult marked over him, he was bumped a couple of times and Lamb ruffled his hair - perhaps that was it  :D
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #10
Lamb nailed him with a couple of cracking tackles, Casboult marked over him, he was bumped a couple of times and Lamb ruffled his hair - perhaps that was it  :D

No, I was sure I saw Lamb also steal one of his lollies!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #11
I laughed when I read this.

Reply #12

Sicily looked like he'll need an off season of therapy to get his head back to a reasonable space. I think Clarkson is trying to help him the only way he can. It might be Lamb to the slaughter next time we play them. 

Over to you Elwood, for the next pun.

Reply #13
Yup....so now the Hawks are running out of "unsociable" players he wants the AFL to clamp down.

I have no words for this.

Yes, Clarkson has more blood on his hands than anyone else in terms of the unsavory behavior we see at all levels.

Either he has an appalling sense of humor, or he's losing it.

Reply #14
Yes, Clarkson has more blood on his hands than anyone else in terms of the unsavory behavior we see at all levels.

Either he has an appalling sense of humor, or he's losing it.

They've missed the eight by a fair margin, have a crappy percentage and have paid through the nose for O'Meara who's made out of bubble gum.
He needs something to distract the media and his members.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.