Skip to main content
Topic: You Cannot Be Serious!! (Read 5897 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: You Cannot Be Serious!!

Reply #15
They've missed the eight by a fair margin, have a crappy percentage and have paid through the nose for O'Meara who's made out of bubble gum.
He needs something to distract the media and his members.

I guess so, but I'm sure that even with minimal effort, he could have chosen something better than that.

Reply #16
Clarkson is a hypocrite, both he and the Hawks have made a career out of playing unsociable footy.....Hodge and Lewis often turned to the knuckle to change the direction of games. Seems like Clarko likes games played on the Edge as long as his players are doing the pushing and not on the sharp edge themselves
Be interested to see if Lambs actions get the same reaction that Ryan Crowleys got in his later years before he was pushed out of the game when the umps allowed opposing players to work him over off the ball and give them a free hit and him no protection...that ended Crowleys unsociable tactics and his career.
I'd be watching my back if I was Jed Lamb especially since the Swans owe us for Callum Mills.....

Reply #17
SMD Clarko.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #18
They've missed the eight by a fair margin, have a crappy percentage and have paid through the nose for O'Meara who's made out of bubble gum.
He needs something to distract the media and his members.

And one of his highly regarded coaches walked to Carlton too, didn't he?
 :'(. Lots and lots to sook about ^-^
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #19
This is a real compliment. It's obviously been burning in Clarkson's guts all week.

Alright when he's dishing it out but clearly can't take it. Bad loser. Class-less individual.

Keep sooking it up you midget headcase.

BTW - most of Sicily's 7 free kicks were given away because he just aint that good.

Reply #20
Lewis was saying the same crap on 360 the other night.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #21
Clarkson is a hypocrite. Simple as that. "He speaks with forked tongue."
Either that or he hasn't been watching his own players during his coaching career. They hit often. They hit late. They hit when players are vulnerable. And Clarkson cannot see it?
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #23
The sad thing is that the media let this rewrite of history happen.

Foxtel is dominated by Ex.Dawks or Dawk related individuals, the journalists are just busy doing gutless brown nosing. I think the technical term is sycophant!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #24
I've changed my mind; Clarko is spot on!

It is absolutely unacceptable to mess with another player's do.  Think how much time and effort Sicily would have put into getting his hair just right.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #25

It is absolutely unacceptable to mess with another player's do.  Think how much time and effort Sicily would have put into getting his hair just right.

I agree that Hair Muk and Curly Poo is bloody expensive, I wish I had some hair left to try it on! :-[

PS;

Shizen I like "The New Lamb", if he keeps improving like this he'll be in line for a phone call from Sam Kekovich!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #26

Like.....a lot  ;D
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #27

I think Jim Carrey said it best....

[flash=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/v/JG7LQwpb2-w[/flash]