Skip to main content
Topic: AFLW 2021 season (Read 8357 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFLW 2021 season

Reply #75
Yep.

As is Dalton, Edwards....

I'm not sure how much of that is on the club, and how much of that is on the AFL. The AFL used to take control over a lot of the structured content on club sites, not sure if its still the case.

I think you're right; the AFL has been managing the structured content for a while now and, since then, we've had AFL players in their previous club's colours and delays in updating AFL and AFLW lists/photographs.  Still, the club could be giving them a prod.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Re: AFLW 2021 season

Reply #76
I think you're right; the AFL has been managing the structured content for a while now and, since then, we've had AFL players in their previous club's colours and delays in updating AFL and AFLW lists/photographs.  Still, the club could be giving them a prod.
I agree.

Personally i'd like to give the clubs control over their own sites again in a similar fashion to the AFL giving the home team control of the home ground entertainment.

Everything has become very sterile in club land. You can't tell the clubs apart, only the colours allow that.

Allow the clubs to have some 'personality' or dare i say it, culture!