Skip to main content
Topic: AFL Rd 22 2022 In Game Angst Carlton vs Melbourne (Read 3563 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFL Rd 22 2022 In Game Angst Carlton vs Melbourne

Reply #75
Absolutely screwED

Reply #76
Should’ve played slower in the final 2:30.
Great effort

Phyrric victory for Melbourne because I don't think they could will be able to handle us next time around

Reply #77
^ that doesn’t matter because that was our grand final. We are done. And screw Melbourne they are not better but again got every screwing call their way it is so annoying.

Melsham seriously screw off

Reply #78
^ that doesn’t matter because that was our grand final. We are done. And screw Melbourne they are not better but again got every screwing call their way it is so annoying.

Melsham seriously screw off

It was our grand final? You think we won't play finals - because not only do I think we can I think we can 100% play in a Preliminary. We are certainly good enough. Melbourne had a full healthy  list so good on them but we were better and they were lucky.

Reply #79
We can beat Collingwood and make it...

Reply #80
Next week is our grand final…
And Melksham had a good game, if he was ours we’d be breaking out the baby oil so get a bit of perspective.
I think Marchbank was on him ?
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #81
It was our grand final? You think we won't play finals - because not only do I think we can I think we can 100% play in a Preliminary. We are certainly good enough. Melbourne had a full healthy  list so good on them but we were better and they were lucky.
No we won’t play finals this year. We Will not win next week. We are so depleted It’s almost painful
To watch, Saad is such a competitor he played through what? Fractured ribs tonight? Won’t see him next week.

Our season is finished.

Proud of what they put in and they should’ve had the win tonight.

Reply #82
And Melksham had a good game, if he was ours we’d be breaking out the baby oil so get a bit of perspective.

Marchbank needs to be dropped imo.

Reply #83
Saad limps, hobbles and drags his sorry arse through every match, he’ll be there next week 👍🏼
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #84
We can beat Collingwood and make it...

F@ck off mate. No chance. We are depleted. Melbourne struggling to find form in a close match. Collingwood are equal to Geelong as favourites to win the flag. If we lose by less than 4 goals, it is considered a good effort. No finals this year unless they he Doggies can’t beat the Hawks.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #85
Go Hawks next week

Reply #86
They started Melksham on Weitering, then we had a few blokes on him
Melksham role has been negative in previous games....
Brayshaw played a blinder too...

Reply #87
Delighted with the performance - gutted with the result.

But I think we have shown we can win a flag with that style of football.

Well done Vossy and team.

Reply #88
They started Melksham on Weitering, then we had a few blokes on him
Melksham role has been negative in previous games....
Brayshaw played a blinder too...
I love Optimism, I am optimistic by nature.

We will not beat Collingwood next week. We are limping to the finish line.

The only thing that hurts me in this whole
Scenario is that we deserved to win that game.

Reply #89
F@ck off mate. No chance. We are depleted. Melbourne struggling to find form in a close match. Collingwood are equal to Geelong as favourites to win the flag. If we lose by less than 4 goals, it is considered a good effort. No finals this year unless they he Doggies can’t beat the Hawks.
I think we will win, Pies are due for a loss and it's about effort in these games, talent is secondary.
22 committed Blues will knock them over imho....we will probably have spent our petrol tickets after next week but just making the finals will be a boost for the club..