Skip to main content
Topic: Russian Ukraine War (Read 15072 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Russian Ukraine War

Reply #120
It's bizarre....but it is Russia.
And bizarre is pretty much the norm.
So...
Quite possibly a false flag operation.
But Prigozhin is on record as saying the reasons for the Ukraine war were baseless.
He's been branded a traitor by Putin...and seemingly sent into exile.
Where are his troops going.
Back, to base or back to the conflict....or to Belarus to come into Ukraine on another front.

Reply #121
Latest I've heard is a deal has been done with Lukashenko as mediator and Wagner troops are turning back to their base. Stand by for further developments I guess.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #122
Latest I've heard is a deal has been done with Lukashenko as mediator and Wagner troops are turning back to their base. Stand by for further developments I guess.
Yes, morning TV news had that as Breaking News (Wagner turning back).
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #123
I suspect plastic extrusion companies have just started working 24x7 making uncomfortably large bags!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #124
It's bizarre....but it is Russia.
And bizarre is pretty much the norm.
So...
Quite possibly a false flag operation.
But Prigozhin is on record as saying the reasons for the Ukraine war were baseless.
He's been branded a traitor by Putin...and seemingly sent into exile.
Where are his troops going.
Back, to base or back to the conflict....or to Belarus to come into Ukraine on another front.

Yes in Russia it is very difficult to determine what is what when it comes to Russia.
This 'intervention' of Lukashenko smells.. Lukashenko has no power in Russia, Prigozhin knows he would be targeted to be killed if everything is as it is being reported. They kill those who disagree with Putin and the regime, this act goes far beyond that.
Is this a way to move Prigozhin and his troops into Belarus to start an offense in northern Ukraine? Does anyone believe Prigozhin is now 'out' of the war?
Is Lukashenko being used as a 'mediator' because the government couldn't be seen to directly negotiate with Prigozhin?
If all is as reported, then Moscow had to have been fearful, because they don't have the troops inside Russia to protect Russia and the convoy was moving fast, but yesterday is a very confusing day and it is really difficult to understand the actual meaning of it all until the next steps.
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #125
Belarus is essentially Russia and Lekashenko is a Putin Puppet, Id be watching what I was drinking if I was Prigozhin....especially if it glows in the dark. Never give a sucker an even break and Putin will be looking for revenge when the time is right.
Wagner were doing all the heavy lifting in Ukraine, who is filling that hole?...more kiddy conscripts and old vets?

Reply #126
Prigozhin's card would now be well and truly marked but he's well liked by the Wagner troops apparently,  so it would have to be a fine line re any retribution.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #127
Where's Wagner?

I've seen Taras Bulba...I don't trust any of them. :D

Reply #128
Surprise, surprise, a plane carrying Wagner founder Yevgeny Prigozhin "crashed" killing all on board. I'm sure there'll be a "thorough investigation" into the cause of the "crash".
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #129
Putin's been watching a bit too much of The Blacklist.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #130
Surprise, surprise, a plane carrying Wagner founder Yevgeny Prigozhin "crashed" killing all on board. I'm sure there'll be a "thorough investigation" into the cause of the "crash".

Was it here @CSC at the time of the attempted revolution that someone wrote about “ … in news just to hand Prigozhin has been found dead by poisoning, next month…” 🤣
Ohh, Vlad 🤦🏼‍♂️
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #131

Said Putin, "Really you're kidding me, I'm shocked at this news of my good friends demise! Workplace safety is a serious issue, there will be a full investigation."

But in a sombre follow up later in the day, Putin reports. "Hopes are low of a outcome, it seems that unfortunately the mechanic who last worked on the plane has taken his own life from the enormous grief over the loss of so many great Russian compatriots!" "I would like to remind our citizens that no matter how bad it seems, there is always someone to talk to!" Please never hesitate to call "FSB Lifeline"

In another extreme event of fate, it seems flight safety investigators failed to make it to the crash site after the steering of the Lada Niva they were driving failed sending them into a roadside tree at extreme high speed. Reports from first witnesses on the scene described the crash as so violent it was like the car exploded, there were no survivors. This even left Putin furious,

"I'm extremely disappointed, it seems this vehicle was only recently serviced but it looks like they used inferior US and German made parts. So, I'm moving to ban these imports in favour of quality the superior but more expensive Chinese made components! I started a privately funded company using my own life savings to import, check and inspect all spare parts are of sufficient quality to save Russian lives, if needed we will funnel all components through this new entity, whatever it takes no matter how much it costs me!"
The Force Awakens!

Reply #132
Anyone who crosses Putin et al generally ends up with a nasty case of death.

Just surprised they didn't use the old 'fell out of a hotel window' method. 

Perhaps they were very keen to demonstrate the lengths they are prepared to go to in order to remind potential opponents of the consequences for backing the other side....
This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #133
Interesting.  Everyone goes straight to Putin as cause of death, but no one thought to consider that this guy might simply have faked his death to defect.

Who knows, but not many planes crash, so either its a fake crash, or it was shot down.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #134
Wagner co-founder, commander and Nazi sympathiser, Dmitry Utkin also died in the crash.

I guess that leaves a bunch of murderous, heavily armed mercenaries on the loose in Belarus, Africa and the Middle East.

The status of Wagner supporter and Russian military 2IC, General Sergei Surovikin (aka General Armageddon) has gone from “resting” to “retired”.

Another small gain for Ukraine …
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball