Skip to main content
Topic: Russian Ukraine War (Read 15035 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Russian Ukraine War

Reply #135
Interesting.  Everyone goes straight to Putin as cause of death, but no one thought to consider that this guy might simply have faked his death to defect.

Who knows, but not many planes crash, so either its a fake crash, or it was shot down.
I think we all know with 99.99% certainty which it one it was.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #136
We wont even know with certainty if he is even dead!

You think you can trust anything you hear "on the news"?

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #137
I can't believe folks go straight to the conspiracy theory and blame all sorts of people.
Sometimes these things are just tragic 'accidents' ::)  ::)
Very sad...for any 'innocents' that might have been on board.

My heart bleeds buckets of p*ss at the demise of a murderous, butcher, warlord.
If he is indeed 'demised.'

Strange that the one thing he did right in the whole war, is the one thing that might have finished him...and number 2.

Reply #138
According to a former British spy, a contract was taken out by Russian oligarchs.

I wonder if what’s left of Wagner will retaliate 🤔

More chaotic times ahead?
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #139
The Wagner Telegram channels are reporting that it was the Russian military who shot it down, if they wanted to fake his death it would be far more likely to be written that Ukraine hit it.

This though is a great day for Russia and the world and a day of celebration. This guy needed to be dead, he was one of the most evil people on the planet and his death is not one to be mourned. The world's worst case scenario was that he one day took over from Putin. This would have triggered world war iii

There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that he is dead and it was not an accident.
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #140
We wont even know with certainty if he is even dead!

You think you can trust anything you hear "on the news"?

Ill bet both my family jewels that:
a. He is very dead.
b. Putin has his fingerprints all over it.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #141
Interesting.  Everyone goes straight to Putin as cause of death, but no one thought to consider that this guy might simply have faked his death to defect.

Who knows, but not many planes crash, so either its a fake crash, or it was shot down.
Aaah the old exploding private jet, even more of The Blacklist!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #142
The Wagner Telegram channels are reporting that it was the Russian military who shot it down, if they wanted to fake his death it would be far more likely to be written that Ukraine hit it.

This though is a great day for Russia and the world and a day of celebration. This guy needed to be dead, he was one of the most evil people on the planet and his death is not one to be mourned. The world's worst case scenario was that he one day took over from Putin. This would have triggered world war iii

There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that he is dead and it was not an accident.
Pro Russian media is tweeting that very thing, that the Ukraine was responsible for shooting the plane down.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #143
Mmmm a False Flag, straight to Facebook for that one! ;D

Can someone please check with Trump? :o

I'm sensing a new Tom Lehrer song!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #144
Pro Russian media is tweeting that very thing, that the Ukraine was responsible for shooting the plane down.

Yes the thing about Russian assassinations and Russian media response to them, is that in fact they are not at all trying to cover things up, look at the Skripal poisonings. There were many ways to attempt to kill Skripal, but to use a specifically known russian poison was not at all just an "error", the Russian government uses their assassinations as a type of psychological warfare, all Russians know that billionaires are not committing suicide by jumping out of hotel or hospital windows, the government is saying in not very hidden terms, we will publicly kill you, the media will push our ridiculous line and no one at all will suffer any consequences, and it works.

Of course there is a small chance Prighozhin could have faked his death, he has the funds to do so... but this killing is 100% in line with how the Russians would take someone out... Claim their was a plane crash (or Ukraine shot it down) directly 2 months  (to the day!) after the coup... No one in Russia our outside Russia will believe it, but everyone will say... "of course, what other outcome can their be if you challenge Putin?"

The Russian media response to the Skripal poisonings btw, was to get the perpetrators out in public and interview them on Russia One channel, talking about the beautiful chapels in Salisbury Cathedral, which of course it is laughable that 2 Russian GRU members of an strongly Orthodox country were traveling to the UK because they needed to see  an Anglican Cathedral, but this is the point.... The more absurd the story, the more it is a middle finger to the west and a warning to the people of Russia.
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #145
Meantime, in the woods nearby.

Ooops I did it again!

Really, I was just pointing to the plane and it went off!

I thought it was a quail, my eyes aren't what they use to be!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #146
Mmmm a False Flag, straight to Facebook for that one! ;D

Can someone please check with Trump? :o

I'm sensing a new Tom Lehrer song!
Maybe Bo Burnham these days (poor man Lehrer).  Lehrer has probably finished his song writing days - he'd be in his 90s.

Reply #147
Maybe Bo Burnham these days (poor man Lehrer).  Lehrer has probably finished his song writing days - he'd be in his 90s.
If only Bill Hicks were still alive to poke fun at this, ...................... and Trump!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #148

I've got an idea, let's have a toast!

The Force Awakens!

Reply #149
I would want to see the body of Prighozhin and have it properly identified before I was jumping for joy, the former hotdog salesman doesnt strike me as a fool who would lower his guard and jump on any old plane and with people he didnt know and trust. I know he had used that plane before but I would have thought he would want to avoid any routine travel stuff and be more random in how and where he went.
Been reports there have been several people changing their name to his as well in attempts to thwart any attempts to kill the real Prighozhin. Putin would be real happy that the Western world think he has his mojo back and is still capable of running Russia with his usual grace and charm. Hopefully the Wagner No 2  Dmitry Utkin was on that plane too as he is/was a complete nutcase and I wouldnt want that Hitler loving SS obsessed maniac running Wagner because it could be worse than Prighozhin.