Skip to main content
Topic: Harry and Megan (Read 8874 times) previous topic - next topic

Harry and Megan

Has there been a more high profile bloke than Harry that's gone from champagne to crape as a result of marrying a dead set skank.
This bloke gone from being one of the most popular and loved members of the Royal Family to persona non grata.
I liked him because he was a fairly loose young fella and went against the establishment a bit.
Since he met this imbecile, its turned to cacca for him.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Re: Harry and Megan

Reply #1
Since he met this imbecile, its turned to cacca for him.
The problem is GTC that is a perspective relayed to us by parties with vested interests, it's not an independant biographical peer reviewed treatise.

In the modern era truth is not truth, it's just a relabelled perspective.

I'm not sure life is any tougher in reality for Harry, than it is for Britany Spears or Paris Hilton, how they suffer. In fact Harry might never have been happier.

But having said that, I can tell you from first-hand experience of people I've known for many years, extreme wealth and money does not buy happiness. Yet the wealthy live in social circles that claim the very opposite, many live a lie, a life that is almost a tragedy.

My problems with them start when they paint themselves as victims, and do so for profit! :o
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2
Got zero interest in the Royal Family, over privileged oxygen thieves who are responsible for the death of the only decent royal in Diana and her lousy ex in Charles married to that old boiler Camilla is a self centered disgrace hiding/ keeping his perverted brother who should be eating prison porridge.
As for Harry and Meghan....media whores looking for a easy dollar with Films, Docos, books and what ever else they can they can get while they exploit the bizarre interest the public have in them.

Reply #3
The problem is GTC that is a perspective relayed to us by parties with vested interests, it's not an independant biographical peer reviewed treatise.

In the modern era truth is not truth, it's just a relabelled perspective.

I'm not sure life is any tougher in reality for Harry, than it is for Britany Spears or Paris Hilton, how they suffer. In fact Harry might never have been happier.

But having said that, I can tell you from first-hand experience of people I've known for many years, extreme wealth and money does not buy happiness. Yet the wealthy live in social circles that claim the very opposite, many live a lie, a life that is almost a tragedy.

My problems with them start when they paint themselves as victims, and do so for profit! :o
Yeah nah, he was a good block till he met the skank
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #4
As for Harry and Meghan....media whores looking for a easy dollar with Films, Docos, books and what ever else they can they can get while they exploit the bizarre interest the public have in them.
Hollywood wasn't built on movies, it thrives and survives on scuttlebutt.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #5
Hollywood wasn't built on movies, it thrives and survives on scuttlebutt.
Harry and Meghan are bigger than Hollywood, America love English Royals.Reality is Harry has a book coming out in January at $35 a hit.
It's his memoirs....tad early for a young bloke to be giving us his memoirs but guaranteed to make him some coin.
I'd expect similar from his Mrs too and more interviews with Oprah and others. As for the Netflix series...150 million easy money.....guilty as charged imo.
They are a media goldmine...

Reply #6
Nothing more than a glorified reality TV show.

I can't stand reality TV shows, and this is far from a good one.

Reply #7
"The Ginger and the Whinger".
Like it. 😁
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #8
I watched all 6 episodes with Mrs G2C, we both thought the first 3 were an utter waste of time and irrelevant to the whole thing.
The last 3 episodes were very interesting. @LP I don't know if you have watched it, its probably stuff you already know but the influence of the media (influenced by the "institution") on the whole Megxit (or rather Harrexit as he made the call) thing I found fascinating. The fact that the "institution" were not prepared to protect their son, grandson, daughter in law, grand children etc  from the media was a disgrace. An investigation found something like 83 "people" were responsible for the tens of thoudsands of  all the hate stuff directed at Markle on social media, a lot of it extreme and vile to the core. I can understand the move away from that environment, as she contemplated taking her life at one point. I can understand why they are maintaining the fight on accountability of general and social media organisations. We see similar problems here where young people take their lives as a result of being bullied via their socials.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #9
Yanks will love em
Brits will hate em.

The problem is were only getting the version from one side without any rebuttal.
That rebuttal is unlikely to come in any form other than  "We care about Hassa and Meg, and wish them well."

It'll be left to the press (maybe with a bit of insider help) to challenge the claims made...and the press have a biased interest.

I guess the bottom line question is 'Would you go into a Royal marriage without some inkling of the fact that you would no longer control events. They'd control you?'

It would take a big ego to believe otherwise.

The funny thing is that in the history of the British Monarchy-brother v brother, cousin v cousin, father v son the Harry and Meghan saga would struggle to make the 'Top 40'

The difference-media coverage

Reply #10
I watched all 6 episodes with Mrs G2C, we both thought the first 3 were an utter waste of time and irrelevant to the whole thing.
The last 3 episodes were very interesting. @LP I don't know if you have watched it, its probably stuff you already know but the influence of the media (influenced by the "institution") on the whole Megxit (or rather Harrexit as he made the call) thing I found fascinating. The fact that the "institution" were not prepared to protect their son, grandson, daughter in law, grand children etc  from the media was a disgrace. An investigation found something like 83 "people" were responsible for the tens of thoudsands of  all the hate stuff directed at Markle on social media, a lot of it extreme and vile to the core. I can understand the move away from that environment, as she contemplated taking her life at one point. I can understand why they are maintaining the fight on accountability of general and social media organisations. We see similar problems here where young people take their lives as a result of being bullied via their socials.

Yeah I was on the fence but am on Team Harry now lol.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #11
Yeah I was on the fence but am on Team Harry now lol.
I just wanna know the contents of "that" text from William to Harry.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #12
Yanks will love em
Brits will hate em.

The problem is were only getting the version from one side without any rebuttal.
That rebuttal is unlikely to come in any form other than  "We care about Hassa and Meg, and wish them well."

It'll be left to the press (maybe with a bit of insider help) to challenge the claims made...and the press have a biased interest.

I guess the bottom line question is 'Would you go into a Royal marriage without some inkling of the fact that you would no longer control events. They'd control you?'

It would take a big ego to believe otherwise.

The funny thing is that in the history of the British Monarchy-brother v brother, cousin v cousin, father v son the Harry and Meghan saga would struggle to make the 'Top 40'

The difference-media coverage

I think she understood the control and protocols thing, they didn't expect the negative stuff once they became more popular than all the others. The public adored Harry and Meg initially, that narrative was the manipulated by the firm.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #13
I think she understood the control and protocols thing, they didn't expect the negative stuff once they became more popular than all the others. The public adored Harry and Meg initially, that narrative was the manipulated by the firm.

Yep, it was Princess Diana Mk II. Imagine how Harry felt watching his missus go down the same path as his mum (more popular than the Queen, doing meaningful philanthropic work, being suppressed, the Firm feeding crap to the media and his missus getting mental health issues)... any wonder he wanted to protect her and get the fck outa there before they all destroyed her. I watched all six episodes and came away thinking that the Firm and sections of the UK media should be held to account.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #14
It is quite incredible the number of people who have changed their opinion of Megan and Harry after watching the 6 episodes. The worm began to   turn when Harry and Megan became more popular than Kate and Will....... and then the machine took over!