Skip to main content
Topic: When did we go soft on paedophiles?? (Read 1586 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: When did we go soft on paedophiles??

Reply #15
Unfortunately, this is a problem that is getting bigger, not smaller and justice for victims as in Joffa's case will be harder to achieve.

Human trafficking is top 3 international crimes, with drugs and weapons.  What is happening globally is much worse than sick and depraved.

Last night on Foreign Correspondent was a story on sex trafficking in the Philippines.  It is on iview (abc).  I haven't posted the link because it is very confronting and distressing - but you can look it up.  Australia doesn't come out of it well.

Reply #16
Unfortunately, this is a problem that is getting bigger, not smaller and justice for victims as in Joffa's case will be harder to achieve.

Human trafficking is top 3 international crimes, with drugs and weapons.  What is happening globally is much worse than sick and depraved.

Last night on Foreign Correspondent was a story on sex trafficking in the Philippines.  It is on iview (abc).  I haven't posted the link because it is very confronting and distressing - but you can look it up.  Australia doesn't come out of it well.

Yep, I watched that story and it was sickening stuff and the theme was supply and demand. Parents selling their kids for sexual abuse for small change to feed the family and the demand bit was sadly countries like Australia where sick humans like to watch to watch this stuff with their equally disgusting mates, kids aged as little as three involved. Grubs like this need more than jail time.....

Reply #17
Can we put castration as a punishment for paedophilia over the age of 21?

If we aren't going to lock them up, then take their gonads, penis and for good measure cut their fingers off.

Then they can be released back into society. 
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson