Skip to main content
Topic: R2 : Blues V Tigers (Venting & Vitriol)  (Read 61816 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R2 : Blues V Tigers (Venting & Vitriol)

Reply #180
Improve !  Never mind improve, it's gone backwards at a great rate of knots......Earl Spaulding would have kicked a fair chunk of those set shots.....not to mention the likes of Diesel, Braddles, or Campo.

Modern fitness staff ban players from practicing goal kicking because they think over kicking increases the risk of soft tissue injuries. But FFS, that is the sport football!

well then - suffer an injury to your membership numbers

Reply #181
Just watched the second half.

I don't know how we lost that game.

Seriously we absolutely killed them.

That wasnt a "10 minutes of footy" and win the game come back, we smashed them for a half.

Just didn't win.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #182

That wasnt a "10 minutes of footy" and win the game come back, we smashed them for a half.

Just didn't win.

Did all the hard work, just didn't / couldn't finish. And costly errors at the death (yes knockers) didn't help either.

Reply #183

Just didn't win.

We beat Port fair and square for a half as well. I guess when win four quarters we'll have a victory.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #184
I m not sure how I will feel about MM coaching style
He rants and behaves like a fwit in the box
struts out on the ground and publicly singles out players

thought that sh1te went out with Barassi

Reply #185
There was talk on Fox after the game about whether he even had control of what was going on behaving like that. The question was definitely put forward and there were doubts raised.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #186
I want to say one thing and that is if you as a supporter don't think robo should be playing you are wrong.When us have a team of soft c...is like we have then you need someone that will get the pill even if there disposal is below average. I'd love to see Garlett,yarran, Murphy Gibbs Lucas and half the rest do what he does,watch last years final then judge him,I'd take another 3 or 4,of him any day.Yaz looked good last night but how many times did he get the hard tough ball,
Like it or not at least I'm not one of the sheep

Reply #187
Amen to that slugger!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #188
I want to say one thing and that is if you as a supporter don't think robo should be playing you are wrong.When us have a team of soft c...is like we have then you need someone that will get the pill even if there disposal is below average. I'd love to see Garlett,yarran, Murphy Gibbs Lucas and half the rest do what he does,watch last years final then judge him,I'd take another 3 or 4,of him any day.Yaz looked good last night but how many times did he get the hard tough ball,

Tend to agree slug.

I only saw the second half and he was good in that.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #189

Slugger, no one on here has, to my recollection, ever said that Robbo does not go in and get the hard ball. Most of us sheep just complain about what he does with after he's got it....baaaah. ;D
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #190
There was talk on Fox after the game about whether he even had control of what was going on behaving like that. The question was definitely put forward and there were doubts raised.

Turn it up.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #191

Turn it up.

Even better, turn it off.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #192

Turn it up.

I couldn't the kids were sleeping. :P
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #193
So you are telling me you're happy with Robbo cracking in hard as nails, winning the footy and giving it to the other mob 7 or 8 times out of 10? And not only that, you'd want another 3 or 4 like him to do the same? Gimme a farken spell will ya?
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #194

Just didn't win.
Here, I'll save you watching a half of footy, just watch this.

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2014-03-27/thursday-showreel-blues-in-blunderland
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time