Skip to main content
Topic: Embarrassing Edelsten (Read 17757 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Embarrassing Edelsten

Reply #16
It's almost like this guy enjoys young blonde bimbos eating away his cash.

If I was a middle aged millionaire I would set a budget for it

I'm sure she eats away at more than just his cash.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #17

Maybe his soul?

Reply #19

Someone had to say it  ;D

Reply #20
I was at my mothers funeral a few days ago and nothing of a lack of respect from people to come dressed like her. If your not sure ask someone how to dress. ::)

Deepest condolences Mants.
Yes, same here.

Mants, very sorry for your loss, condolences.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #21
My condolences, Mants. It is never easy losing family.

As for Edelsten, well I think of Niven's Law: There is no cause so great that it doesn't attract some idiots.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #22
I was at my mothers funeral a few days ago and nothing of a lack of respect from people to come dressed like her. If your not sure ask someone how to dress. ::)

Sorry to hear about your loss Mants, my sympathies to your family.....

re:Edelsten might have money but you cant buy class, his young trashy media attention seeking partner should have left that outfit back in the trailer....

Reply #23

Condolences to you and your loved ones Mantis.

Reply #25

Condolences to you and your loved ones Mantis.

Echoing the sentiments here. Sorry for your loss
Yep same here, deepest condolences.

Theres a time and a place Geoffrey, shame, shame, shame. Having said that i wouldn't mind being in his shoes, most honest relationship going around if you ask me, she's a gold digging whor3, he knows it, but hey, who cares.

Reply #26
Was that jazzy O??

Reply #27
I know Geoff quite well, and have for 50 years. If I said what I'd like to say about him, he'd probably sue.

I will say this, for a man with a glass eye who bobs and weaves his way through life leaving a trail behind him, he has the very happy knack of picking up the odd, and I DO mean odd, sheila from time to time.

The one I feel sorry for is his mum. A lovely woman. I'm happy that his dad is gone and doesn't have to suffer the indignity of watching his antics. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Reply #28

Condolences to you and your family Mantis
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #29
Very sorry to hear of your loss Mantis...my best wishes to you and your family.