Skip to main content
Topic: R23 Hawthorn v Carlton: Pregame Chatter (Read 32458 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R23 Hawthorn v Carlton: Pregame Chatter

Reply #105
He can kick. That 1 fact has kept him on the list for 5 years now. When are we going to see him do anything else? He doesn't even try!

At least Jones tries. Has taken a few decent grabs. Kicking can be fixed..eventually.
Effort, cannot.

I'd be happy to see the back of both of them. But if i had to keep one, Jones would be it for now.

Jones actually dominated a very limited number of AFL games with the doggies. Watto has never dominated anything that involves winning a contested footy.

Reply #106
I literally want to find out whether or not people think its the right or wrong thing to do.

Again, I am only interested in the betterment of our footy club.

If Walsh will benefit immensely by being smashed by Hawthorn this weekend, then Im all for it.
If his confidence will be shot, and the rest of the arguments trotted out against Whiley are repeated, then I am completely against it.

Based on last weekend (which I saw) and of Walsh's current AFL level performances, of my two outcomes, the latter looks more likely (to me) and that has more to do with the way Hawthorn are performing and the way we are competing that is making that decision for me.

We are not likely to win.
We are likely to lose, and we are likely to lose heavily.  Will Walsh benefit??

I think Walsh is even slower than Mitchell.

Reply #107
2 weeks after his club saw first hand the tragedy that can occur if you play with the law on the roads. I know 1 assistant coach who wouldn't give him much sympathy.

FMD, Ch.7 have gone the Full Monty and given Hodge pre-game and half-time coverage to brown nose his way out of any real consequence for drink driving just two weeks after the Ratten's family tragedy!

Ch.7 are a hypocritical, two-face, self-serving bunch of pricks. I'm surprised they aren't sending a hat around the boundary to help poor Hodge pay his fine!

Oh that's right, Hodge is probably getting a fee from Ch.7 under the ASAs, job done!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #108
Makes me want to puke. Ling will be licking ring as per usual.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #111
FMD, Ch.7 have gone the Full Monty and given Hodge pre-game and half-time coverage to brown nose his way out of any real consequence for drink driving just two weeks after the Ratten's family tragedy!

Ch.7 are a hypocritical, two-face, self-serving bunch of pricks. I'm surprised they aren't sending a hat around the boundary to help poor Hodge pay his fine!

Oh that's right, Hodge is probably getting a fee from Ch.7 under the ASAs, job done!

Any integrity in the game left long ago.

Was very happy to watch us win last week. As for this week, I traded Lewis into my DT side for the GF. He should get plenty of it...

Reply #112
Sad to be watching the last qtr of the year, had such hopes initially. But 1st min lost Daisy set the pattern