Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 2: Carlton vs Sydney Pre Game Postulations (Read 45416 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 2: Carlton vs Sydney Pre Game Postulations

Reply #195
Is it possible to have a massive man crush and not be gay ?

He alone is worth the price of admission. He will be better than Diesel and better than Mitchell.

Reply #196
Not for me..I love Cripps as a player especially his look away handpasses but Diesel is at a different level IMO....kicking is way superior and on both feet, Diesel was also a better goalkicker and equal with Cripps as a handpass exponent in hot traffic...and Diesel was tough and at his size had it harder..
Diesel won two Brownlows and had a third stolen off him by a jealous umpire......build Cripps up because he is a star in the making for sure but Crawford needs to get some perspective....

Reply #197
I know we despise the concept of an "honorable loss" but when our expat forward line have scored 13 GOALS so far this round, who will kick ours??????
 Waite 5
 Eddie 5
 Garlett 2
 Bell 1...........
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #198
Is it possible to have a massive man crush and not be gay ?

No.

;D
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #199
I know we despise the concept of an "honorable loss" but when our expat forward line have scored 13 GOALS so far this round, who will kick ours??????
 Waite 5
 Eddie 5
 Garlett 2
 Bell 1...........

Constant references to our Expat forward line annoys me. We couldn't afford to fit all of them in our team. It's like saying "if we had an extra $1m in our salary cap".

Reply #200
Not for me..I love Cripps as a player especially his look away handpasses but Diesel is at a different level IMO....kicking is way superior and on both feet, Diesel was also a better goalkicker and equal with Cripps as a handpass exponent in hot traffic...and Diesel was tough and at his size had it harder..
Diesel won two Brownlows and had a third stolen off him by a jealous umpire......build Cripps up because he is a star in the making for sure but Crawford needs to get some perspective....

But Cripps has aspects to his game Diesel didn't ie he is an enforcer, he can bust packs open and he is strong overhead. Cripps will be at least the equal of Diesel IMO, he will also be one of the best we've seen.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #201
Eddie only wanted another $50K a year!!

Absolute rubbish team management, with completely zero foresight and just typical of the rabble of a club we had become, that is ground zero imo.

That reality annoys me....

But the light at the end of the tunnel that Cripps, Weitering, Charlie and the continuing Silvani line represent will soon have me not crying every time Eddie kicks a quartet.

Praise be to Bolton ;) ;)
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #202
Well. Just about to head out the door, pick up the crew and get to the game. I have feeling, we might be coming home very happy this evening. Horrible starting time though.

Reply #204
Well. Just about to head out the door, pick up the crew and get to the game. I have feeling, we might be coming home very happy this evening. Horrible starting time though.

That might be because of the alcohol rather than the result.

Reply #205
Walker out (calf), Rowe in.

Reply #206
Constant references to our Expat forward line annoys me. We couldn't afford to fit all of them in our team. It's like saying "if we had an extra $1m in our salary cap".

Of course we could, we just wouldn't have Jones, Tutt, Whiley, Dick and  Jaksch.   :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #207
Walker out (calf), Rowe in.

Bad news for Walker; he's on a modified program to try to keep him on the park. 

The end result is that Buckley is replaced by Thomas and Charlie Curnow comes in for Walker and we have a more balanced side than the original 22. 
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #208
A few upsets this week......who knows? ;D
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #209
Bad luck for Walker , Rowe gets a reprieve, maybe time to see if Rowe can go forward as he wasn't part of the original defence & gives us options if the Buddy show starts..