Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 3: Carlton vs Gold Coast: In game Angst (Read 21811 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 3: Carlton vs Gold Coast: In game Angst

Reply #105
Phillips has 3 games...keep him

Get better coaches than capuano

Reply #106
Why do we stop at three quarter time every game? ...............................

Noticed this as well.

FWIW, apart from the last quarter fades, I can definitely see more cohesion, more effort, more team than last season. But no more skill - anywhere.

Reply #107
Why do we stop at three quarter time every game? 

Kreuzer is so horribly out of form it is sad.  Giving nothing after the ball up, and that is his main strength.  We need to drop Phillips, ruck Kreuzer (with relief from Rowe and/or Casboult) and play either another runner or Jaksch.

Can't wait to see Plowman - who apparently has a clue and Sumner, who has some pace - which we another thing we don't have.

Neither can I but then we have to play as a functional unit. The "team"aspect of out game is non-existent. Whatever the plan is we're not playing to it. As for skills you actually expect an easy handball to find the grass, that how bad it is.

Reply #108
Reckon Murphy goes alright but I can see your point.

I won't go too hard on Simpson and Jamison as they have been great servants but their time is certainly nearing the end.

Jamison is gone IMO and Rowe is also in his last year of tenure IMO....if we had other options then they would be dropped but Glass-McCasker is still too green to pair with Weitering....the latter is a gun and probably better than Cripps in terms of being a complete player...

Reply #109
OK, people. Time to switch threads. Not the result we wanted at all. :(
Live Long and Prosper!