Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 437585 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #7350
It's a difficulty with Covid - so many different symptoms and so many that are the same as other illnesses.

I know heaps with Covid now for the mulitple time - some are getting it tough and some mildly.

My wife has had a cough for weeks that she can't get rid of - not Covid, not Whooping and it is really annoying, particularly at night where coughing fits wake us up several times.

Reply #7351
Apparently RSV is quite bad at the moment, can be very serious for young children, has similar symptoms to COVID / Influenza and sticks around as a cough for weeks after you get it.

But we should not be surprised, the epidemiologists warned everybody that after the pandemic and isolation procedures we would get various waves of catch up infections because of reduced herd immunity. The problem is people don't listen, can't be bothered, claim it's a conspiracy or don't want to hear about it.

They also warned everybody COVID isn't done yet, and society has largely ignored that as well.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7352
Apparently RSV is quite bad at the moment, can be very serious for young children, has similar symptoms to COVID / Influenza and sticks around as a cough for weeks after you get it.

But we should not be surprised, the epidemiologists warned everybody that after the pandemic and isolation procedures we would get various waves of catch up infections because of reduced herd immunity. The problem is people don't listen, can't be bothered, claim it's a conspiracy or don't want to hear about it.

They also warned everybody COVID isn't done yet, and society has largely ignored that as well.

Thats what it was that i had previously, RSV. Yep, felt the same as covid and the flu.

Reply #7353
Thats what it was that i had previously, RSV. Yep, felt the same as covid and the flu.
Glad you're over it, as I said RSV can be very serious for children / babies, and also quite bad for asthmatics.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7354
The latest anti-vax conspiracy internet influencer terrorism;

"Deliberately exposing infants to whooping cough protects / boosts their immunity to RSV."

These nutters should be first against the wall, their kids will be better off!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7355
The latest anti-vax conspiracy internet influencer terrorism;

"Deliberately exposing infants to whooping cough protects / boosts their immunity to RSV."

These nutters should be first against the wall, their kids will be better off!

Survival of the fittest.

Eventually their stupidity will do the work for us.

Reply #7356
Survival of the fittest.

Eventually their stupidity will do the work for us.
What is probably worse, is that the mega social media platforms defend those nuffies freedom to post pretty much whatever they like even if it costs a life or causes a lifelong disability dependency on us all. We should find a case, form a class action and sue them for lifelong costs.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7358
https://au.yahoo.com/news/huge-claim-about-origins-of-covid-19-by-leading-aussie-epidemiologist-063622809.html

My personal view from the start was that it was a man made virus in a Lab but I guess this is just another opinion with only one highly unreliable country knowing the real truth.

There was a doco on (Netflix i think) that was talking about AI and specifically viruses.
I can't remember all the details, but these scientists were using it to generate sequences for vaccines etc.
Someone along the line they thought, wonder if we changed the 'virus lethality' marker from 0 to 1. (The smallest of changes in the code)
Ran it overnight, in the morning it had generated sequences for 1000's of the most deadliest viruses possible.

They debated whether they should tell anyone about it, ended up doing it and writing a paper on it. Wasn't long before they were summoned to all kinds of governments briefings including the white house.

It was so simple to do that it was scary.

So its 100% possible, now its just a matter if it actually happened in this instance. Given Chinas history and secretive nature, if it was going to happen anywhere.....

Reply #7359
Ignore the Netflix dock stuff, it's truly fiction.

Of course it's possible to engineer a virus, but it's nowhere near as easy and as cheap as media like to imply.

One of the leading authorities on the Wuhan lab is the Aussie who was working there at the time, she said the claims were fantasy and the media ignore her. She isn't just an epidemiologist, she is an actual virologist.

Virologists will tell you the natural creation of such virus is common, what isn't natural is it becoming a pandemic, that's become possible due to human activities like packing live minks, stoats, civets, ducks, dogs and bats into sustained close proximity. Just that practice alone makes the Lab look like a toy, nature is 10000000X more powerful.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7360
Ignore the Netflix dock stuff, it's truly fiction.

Based on what?

These blokes wrote a paper on it, this was deemed important enough to go straight to the top of the US government at the white house.

....but you know better simply because i included 'netflix' in my post?

Reply #7361
One of my nephews manages the IT for a major medical research facility.  He had to build a supercomputer to enable AI interpretation of millions of breast screens.  It’s theorised that there’s a link between female breast conditions and heart attack probability.  The research couldn’t be done without AI.

He told me that the advances in RNA vaccines prompted by COVID have opened the door to treating a range of conditions.  This is more traditional research rather than AI enhanced but it’s still playing a part.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #7362
I have developed a bit of a sniffle and, as Ms DJC is scheduled to have an operation on Friday, I thought I should do a RAT; positive!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #7363
I have developed a bit of a sniffle and, as Ms DJC is scheduled to have an operation on Friday, I thought I should do a RAT; positive!
Sorry to hear that DJ, hope you are symptom free and Mrs DJ 's op is of the minor variety and all goes ok.
With winter coming on I'd expect a new strain or two of CoVid and ditto for the Flu.
Sons inlaws recently came back off a cruise and we're infected with CoVid and wanted to see their new grandson straight away and were annoyed they were told no until they were testing negative and well clear...bit of a blase attitude existing in the community regarding CoVid still IMHO.

Reply #7364

That's a bugger.
Good luck with it and hopefully the operation can go ahead.
I had a procedure scheduled about 18 months ago and had a bit of a sniffle develop overnight.
Felt not too bad when I woke up but tested anyway for a positive result.
Had to cancel the procedure and by lunchtime I was flat out feeling awful.

On a positive note there was little drama in re-scheduling.
Hospitals and surgeon were very good and understanding.
Spent the rest of the day feeling awful but managed to get some anti virals and felt better pretty quickly.