Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton VS Essendon (Match Talk) (Read 60464 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton VS Essendon (Match Talk)

Reply #120

i doubt we would beat the demons the way were playing

Reply #121
We're playing like girls... I've changed the channel... Womens cricket 20 20 world cup final... Aussies chasing 106 to win...
Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Da Di Darrr ...Darrr Darr.. We are the NAVY BLUES !!

Reply #122
STOP KICKING BACKWARDS AND SIDEWAYS !!!!!
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #123
...today I saw Heath Scotland put in his usual terrific effort - leadership. Why can't he get a game with the senior's?

Is Simpson the only leader out there?
After presenting to the board that the list is rubbish what is the worst thing that could happen tonight. That's right we win, that's probably why he's not playing.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #124
We're playing like girls... I've changed the channel... Womens cricket 20 20 world cup final... Aussies chasing 106 to win...

should win that then........

Reply #125
 There might actually be legs in the "Malthouse fronting the Board"  story. Players look like they've had their hearts ripped out.

If you have no skill, that's one thing, but playing without heart is quite another. Coach has got to em methinks.

Reply #126
Simpson, unlike his doe eyed mates, looked genuinely angry.  I agree that changing Captain would make little difference to this score, but Simmons has heart and emotion and looks like a leader.

Anyway, whatever.  I'm sure we will kick a couple of goals in the third and get within 5 and the boys will think they've done enough.

Reply #127

Keep us updated, I might make the switch to because I'm sure they're having a crack!
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #128

walker has had 7 kicks for the half, have any of them hit the target?????

Reply #129

Don't be like that. Leave the girls alone. They are tired. They need this half time break to have a rest, fix their foundation and make up, and go for a wee wee. Give them some tissues to wipe their box while they are at it.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #130
They FKD up the Captaincy, out Murphy in Simpson.

Seriously what F*$ing diff would it make.   Would we be 10 goals up with Simo as Captain?

This is so much bigger that who is the captain.

Agree on this, nothing one player can do alone out there that is just awful. Pagan had no players but this side has talent and basically hasn't turned up to play at all.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #131
Robert Warnock
2 quick kicks out of a stoppage, to nobody.
No other kicks.
No other handballs.
0% Disposal efficiency.
20 hit outs, mostly to the opposition.
1 tackle.

No other effect on the game.

There are no recognised ruckmen on the opposition and thats all you can come up with in a half of football!

BRING IN WOOD!

Reply #132
2011 Carlton loses to Semi Final West Coast by three points.   Young side on the rise and three years later the side that should be at it's peak is here?

2011 was the peak.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #133
MM you wanted control
you brought your boys in
you left guys that couldn't challenge you there
we got your love child over
we fkd off laidler when you didn't like the smell of him
we understand your past problems with Scotland still persist.

so MM since we gave you autonomy, where are we at?
1mil  per annum to tell me the list is sh1te?

fugg off pal and the fuggin board that opened its legs

Reply #134
They FKD up the Captaincy, out Murphy in Simpson.

Seriously what F*$ing diff would it make.   Would we be 10 goals up with Simo as Captain?

This is so much bigger that who is the captain.

Captains inspire and there's only one bloke out there having a crack. He's the reigning B&F.
IN WADA WE TRUST