Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton VS Essendon (Match Talk) (Read 60484 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton VS Essendon (Match Talk)

Reply #180
The same Chapman that some of didn't this forum want because he was too old.  Kind of like Thomas last week...

Gibbs...just go... please just go.

Chapman chose the Scum.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #181
The same Chapman that some of didn't this forum want because he was too old.  Kind of like Thomas last week...

Gibbs...just go... please just go.

Chapman chose the Scum.

Thompson as coach would of played a huge part in him going there, we wouldn't of been in the race unless we offered him some stupid money.

Another goal and it's 10-goals even.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #182
Please call the mercy rule.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #183
Warnock is crap
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #184
To think I could of been watching the final episode of Fat Tony & Co rather than this contemptable poop !!

Reply #185
This going for a century loss
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #187
66-points because Stanton does a Stevie J from the boundary, it's party trick time at the 'G' and all we are there for is to be the incompetent straight man.

Reply #189
To think I could of been watching the final episode of Fat Tony & Co rather than this contemptable poop !!

That effort from Warnock in the goal square was soooooo weak.  Have we touched the ball in the last 10 minutes?

Reply #190

You're recording it I hope.

Nah, can get it online via their replay system.

It finished last week in Melbourne Sheik.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #191

That effort from Warnock in the goal square was soooooo weak.  Have we touched the ball in the last 10 minutes?

He towered over the other two players and any of the other 'serious' ruckman in the comp would of positioned themselves and marked it, not our Robbie The Robot.

Reply #192
Warnock - if I've ever seen a less physical player it was at a softball game.  Been saying it for years- he has to go.

What does Casboult and the kids have to do to get a game????
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #193
He towered over the other two players and any of the other 'serious' ruckman in the comp would of positioned themselves and marked it, not our Robbie The Robot.

Glad to see you have taken ownership of him, your Robbie!
The Force Awakens!