Skip to main content
Topic: 2014 World Cup. (Read 75148 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2014 World Cup.

Reply #210
Dramatic finish, Argentina through another European side bites the dust...
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #211
Cant believe the Swiss guy hit woodwork from point blank range with that header.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #212
Yeah it was very unlucky, the game decided in last 5 mins of extra time and they should have equalized in last 30 seconds.

Spewing about USA going down, and spewing Germany plays France next game in what could have been the grand finale..
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #213
DU did you see the tricky free kick that the US nearly pulled off late in extra time? Would have been something special.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #214
DU did you see the tricky free kick that the US nearly pulled off late in extra time? Would have been something special.

Yes I did carrots, I  love the way they play, they're not scared of the big stage and they play with self belief they're not afraid to  risks and aren't intimidated by reputation and history.

― Mark Twain

Reply #215
I'll go as far as to say with Klinnsman and a very young group can go a lot further in Russia in 2018.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #216
I'll go as far as to say with Klinnsman and a very young group can go a lot further in Russia in 2018.

I agree. I reckon they'll be a real danger for some of the established sides in 2018.

― Mark Twain

Reply #217
Germans can barely bother to celebrate their 6th goal. Elwood and Woodstock should be happy.

Reply #218
Aussies would have beaten Germany  :P

Reply #219
OMG my worst nightmare could possibly come true......an Argentina vs Germany final....no one to go for, can't even barrack for a draw. Maybe an Argentina win with a Messi red card could be bearable.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #220
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Seventh bloody heaven. My day is complete. My Mum and Brother are in Germany right now - a trip home. I'm so jealous, imagine the partying.

Incredible implosion and ruthless professionalism collide and Brazil are handed their biggest ever defeat in their history. In a World Cup Semi. At Home. Some of these players will never recover.
Keep the Faith

Reply #221
Strange strange game. Stunned at the result and ease in which it eventuated.  ???

― Mark Twain

Reply #222
Have never seen a Brazil side play so badly.
It was a total joke.
Those dudes in Brazil take football really seriously. Id be watching my back if I was involved in the Brazil national team.

Reply #223
Yeah It was joke, they threw in the towel. Wierd shiat, can you imagine the calls of tanking if that happened here ? . I think they spat the dummy because of the injury to their star player and the suspension of their captain.

― Mark Twain

Reply #224
Nice to see Germany win but  Brazil were very ordinary and their keeper looked like he had no arms and was playing as a striker...
I think the Dutch will win through and it will be a Euro WC GF....Dutch have some real X factor....Germany are very well drilled but may struggle in defense to hold the big name Dutch scorer's....