Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 390702 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #2805
He's already thrown them under the bus publicly, then 30s later encouraged them to fight some more!

How do the dumb fecks keep believing him, he keeps telling them he'll march besides them, and they cheer but he disappears?

And the sad thing is, Spotted One, that they will somehow justify their 'guru's' behaviour. He betrayed them, manipulated them and used, and continues to use, them... and just like some warped and sad version of Stockholm's Syndrome, they'll empty their pockets for him and follow him anywhere and wholeheartedly believe the next load of bullshyte to slither from his evil lips.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #2806
I don’t like this type of “both sides” argument. There’s a boulder on 1 side and pebble on the other: there’s a rock on both sides. Go back over the last couple of decades and compare responses to presidential elections and you won’t find much to support your both sides argument. Just 1 example: how would Trump and his supporters have behaved if the last election came down to 500 votes in 1 State? Let’s add these details: Biden’s brother’s the Governor of the State and supports Biden’s attempts to stop further counting of votes and a Democrat-dominated Supreme Court shuts down further counting.  There’d be civil war. Instead, Al Gore issued a gracious concession and as sitting Vice-President presided over the certification of George Dubya’s electoral college win as Pence did a couple of days ago. And he did so with a smile and good grace. Far from retaliating with a campaign of total opposition, many Democrats in Congress even supported Bush’s ill-advised war against Iraq.

https://www.google.com/search?q=burning+trump+effigees&oq=burning+trump+effigees&aqs=chrome..69i57.5657j0j9&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Check the #notmypresident on Instagram.

Last president impeached was a democrat. 

Look, I understand the truth is uncomfortable but im simply pointing at hypocrisies.

If you disagree that's fine, but IMHO i find it hilarious and hypocritical.

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #2807
With the greatest of respect Thry, that’s rubbish.

American politics has always been marked by the greatest respect of the constitution, the oath of office, and those who have held the offices of president and vice-president.  It’s only since the evil, bloated, delusional, psychopathic, failed reality TV personality lied his way to the presidency that things have changed.

The cry baby is the first POTUS to voluntarily decline to attend his successor’s inauguration.  That says it all!

If you are going to call my opinion rubbish don't bother adding with greatest respect. 

Its pointless.

The toys being thrown out of the cot by democrats for the last 4 years. 

Paul Hewson

Reply #2809
Maybe he thinks the Democrats should have been okay with Trump seeking political help from other countries. Russia, Ukraine & China, quite the trifecta. And why did he act like the Siberian Candidate whenever Putin was concerned? Why has there been no response whatsoever to the biggest ever foreign intrusion into US Government systems? And I mean NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. Why did Mnuchin break the law by refusing to show Congress Trump’s tax returns?

We really are in the theatre of the absurd now. You must be implying that Trump was a good and decent President who has been unfairly resisted by political opponents. But the guy is a criminal who is totally unfit to be President. His latest outrage, fomenting insurrection with a riot that killed 5 people, puts that beyond doubt. But that was merely the culmination of criminality, corruption, racism and bastardry that has been flagrantly displayed since the start of his presidency. Right from the start, he made it clear he would coddle white supremacists and right-wing nutters such as QAnon despite the FBI’s consistent warnings over the years that right-wing extremists were the biggest threat when it comes to domestic terrorism.

Your other implication is that this was always just partisan politics. Strange you haven’t bothered to deal with Trump’s Birther attack and Mitch McConnell’s Dr No impersonation, because I think you’ll find the GOP has been the party that has the problem with bipartisanship. But Trump isn’t just another GOP guy. He invaded the GOP like toxoplasmosis, taking control of it and its representatives. He taught them how to love Russia and the Klan. Fears that a malignant narcissist would do damage to the USA and by extension Australia took us all to a much different place than whether your typical Republican would start stupid wars or try yet again to show trickle down economics can work provided you give enough tax breaks to the rich.

Poor Hitler. Right from the start, he had enemies who were trying to bring him down. And that Winston Churchill always seemed to be at his throat.

Reply #2810
Left wing nutters, right wing nutters. No difference except there are a lot more lefties.

2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #2811
Left wing nutters, right wing nutters. No difference except there are a lot more lefties.

I doubt that is true, MBB. But the one thing I am sure of is that far right nutters are much, much more dangerous.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #2812
Maybe he thinks the Democrats should have been okay with Trump seeking political help from other countries. Russia, Ukraine & China, quite the trifecta. And why did he act like the Siberian Candidate whenever Putin was concerned? Why has there been no response whatsoever to the biggest ever foreign intrusion into US Government systems? And I mean NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. Why did Mnuchin break the law by refusing to show Congress Trump’s tax returns?

We really are in the theatre of the absurd now. You must be implying that Trump was a good and decent President who has been unfairly resisted by political opponents. But the guy is a criminal who is totally unfit to be President. His latest outrage, fomenting insurrection with a riot that killed 5 people, puts that beyond doubt. But that was merely the culmination of criminality, corruption, racism and bastardry that has been flagrantly displayed since the start of his presidency. Right from the start, he made it clear he would coddle white supremacists and right-wing nutters such as QAnon despite the FBI’s consistent warnings over the years that right-wing extremists were the biggest threat when it comes to domestic terrorism.

Your other implication is that this was always just partisan politics. Strange you haven’t bothered to deal with Trump’s Birther attack and Mitch McConnell’s Dr No impersonation, because I think you’ll find the GOP has been the party that has the problem with bipartisanship. But Trump isn’t just another GOP guy. He invaded the GOP like toxoplasmosis, taking control of it and its representatives. He taught them how to love Russia and the Klan. Fears that a malignant narcissist would do damage to the USA and by extension Australia took us all to a much different place than whether your typical Republican would start stupid wars or try yet again to show trickle down economics can work provided you give enough tax breaks to the rich.

Poor Hitler. Right from the start, he had enemies who were trying to bring him down. And that Winston Churchill always seemed to be at his throat.

Im not under fire here.  Just pointing out the hypocrisies.

Attack Trump all you like.  Im not a supporter.  I find it ironic that he's being attacked in the same manner he is being accused of attacking others.

So either he is the devil for being that way or you are attacking what you dislike about yourself in the process.

The blm rioting was far more dangerous than anything else that has occurred.

Im not convinced he incited rioting even though others are.  The words Fighting against racism isn't inciting racism and actual fighting is it?

Paul Hewson

Reply #2813
@Thryleon‍  What do you mean by this, can you give me an example of what you refer to?

#notmypresident

Who was the last us president beheaded and burnt by gen public even if it was just a doll?

Paul Hewson

Reply #2814
I have to admit that a mate came up with this.  Until recently, I thought it was a play on words, aurangz = orange, but Aurangzeb was real and was the bloke who led the downfall of the Mughal empire.
In fact, on quick glance at the Aurangzeb story, it seems Donald may have lived a previous life.....

History is never all that kind to polarising characters like Donald Trump - eventually, most of the bad stuff percolates to the surface until someone years later says 'how the hell did they put this guy in charge?'.

I dread to imagine some of the stuff he might have done if he had a second term, and was not facing re-election in 2024 (with no voter backlash to deter him).  Hopefully the GOP will make sure he doesn't get a another shot at it.

This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #2815
I doubt that is true, MBB. But the one thing I am sure of is that far right nutters are much, much more dangerous.

Disagree, the media just like to paint it that way.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #2816

The extremist Marxist-Leninist terrorists of the 70s and 80s had disappeared by the 90s and the present day far left is relatively benign in comparison.  The far right seems to have stepped up and their acts of terrorism are becoming more frequent.

Far left, far right, militant anarchists, religious fundamentalists and populist leaders; the world would be a better place without them.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #2817
Who was the only President to retweet images & video of him depicting him using violence against those he brands enemies? Who’s the only President who has told his supporters that he’ll throw his opponents in jail and revelled in his supporters yelling “Lock her up”? Who’s the only President who paints targets on the backs of anyone who stands in his way so his supporters can harass them or worse? Who’s the only President who has done nothing to condemn supporters who chanted about hanging his own VP while breaking in to the Capitol where VP was presumed to be?

Trump simply can’t be seen as the victim no matter how much he tries to persuade people to see him as one,

Reply #2818
Disagree, the media just like to paint it that way.

ASIO’s terrorism outlook mentions Islamic fundamentalism and:

Extreme right-wing groups and individuals have been in ASIO’s sights for many decades—while we have maintained continuous and dedicated resources to this area, extremists such as neo-Nazis represent a serious, increasing and evolving threat to security. The 2019 Christchurch attack continues to be drawn on for inspiration by right-wing extremists worldwide.

The left has dropped of the radar.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball