Skip to main content
Topic: New dog (Read 23988 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New dog

Reply #60
I’m not sure that I like the direction this thread is heading ... but I played footy with a bloke known as Tripod ????
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #61
That’s true Thry ... and I have just enjoyed watching the footy with my two hounds sharing the couch with me (they prefer wildlife documentaries to the footy).

The negative connotations generally relate to conditions imposed by people and/or medical conditions like mange or rabies.

Interestingly, our native Dingo is always referred to as a wild dog by those who have a vested interest in eradicating yet another native species.

Wild or not, a dog is a dog and Dingo is a cute dog.

Reply #62
The density of brown snakes around the Agoc Travel airports defies comprehension.   Third most poisonous snake in the world and common as dead sticks.

It seems dangerous. With one bite of this snake a person can rest in peace. On should run away after seeing these snakes because brown snakes are very dangerous.

Reply #63
I used to know a guy called "Python" Hayes, based on urban legend. I never had visual confirmation myself I hasten to add.

Also the nickname of Geelong CEO Brian Cook - likewise don't have personal confirmation but understand it is for similar reasons.