Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 407849 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #3240
To be clear, I couldn't give a flying fark about the USA, hate the joint, but for me Biden is 1000 times more embarrassing than Trump.

1000%. Biden shouldn't be allowed to run a kindergarten let alone one of the worlds most powerful nations. The bloke is more cooked then Fantasia

Reply #3241
To be clear, I couldn't give a flying fark about the USA, hate the joint, but for me Biden is 1000 times more embarrassing than Trump.

It probably depends on whether you are using the "International Measure of Despotic, Raving Lunacy" or the "Standard Rating of Walking Dead Who Can't Find Their Way Off Stage." ;D  ;D

Reply #3242
Self serving despots don’t do much for me sorry, hes not leader in any way, shape or form
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #3243
Self serving despots don’t do much for me sorry, hes not leader in any way, shape or form

Particularly when the said self serving despot is obviously in cognitive decline and can no longer speak lucidly, understand basic concepts and who constantly whinges about perceived, inconsequential and irrelevant slights while bragging about his role in taking away women’s rights to control their own reproductive choices.

Sleepy Joe’s far from the sharpest knife in the drawer but he’s an absolute genius in comparison to Von Schitzenpants.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3244
Trump has a record of lying as long as your arm. He has lawsuits and scandals coming out of his ar$e. He is 4 years younger than Biden. As if he's some kind of mentally sharp and agile young thinker.

I'm not a fan of either. Biden has done a few good things, although admittedly the bar in the US is set pretty low.

Reply #3245
The problem as I see it though  is that by their choice of candidate the Democrats are actually putting Trump in with a chance.

He should have no chance in a 'thinking' nation.
It's just illogical to me.
It makes no sense at all.
But then it is America...and that stopped making sense long ago.

Reply #3246
A drowning man will cling onto a serpent is the the old adage.
Economic conditions with high inflation and interest rates have crippled the USA and the amount of homeless have increased by 12% since 2022.
These stats always work against the Government of the day and Biden has been unable to manage the economy and Trump has seen a rise in support from younger folks as well as non white voters
who are struggling with the cost of living.

Reply #3247
Trump has a record of lying as long as your arm. He has lawsuits and scandals coming out of his ar$e. He is 4 years younger than Biden. As if he's some kind of mentally sharp and agile young thinker.

I'm not a fan of either. Biden has done a few good things, although admittedly the bar in the US is set pretty low.
Biden is the world biggest embarrassment of a leader, I'd be ashamed to call him my President. Shouldn't be in charge of a Milk Bar let alone a country. Despite all his faults, gimme Trump every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #3248
A drowning man will cling onto a serpent is the the old adage.
Economic conditions with high inflation and interest rates have crippled the USA and the amount of homeless have increased by 12% since 2022.
These stats always work against the Government of the day and Biden has been unable to manage the economy and Trump has seen a rise in support from younger folks as well as non white voters
who are struggling with the cost of living.

I’m not sure that Von Schitzenpants is experiencing a rise in support.  Even though he’s the only GOP candidate, Von Schitzenpants is still only getting around 70% of the vote in the primaries.  If at least 25% of his own party don’t want to vote for him, it will be an uphill battle.  Then there’s his unpopularity with female voters that’s amplified by the E Jean Carroll case and the Stormy Daniels’ hush money case.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3249
I’m not sure that Von Schitzenpants is experiencing a rise in support.  Even though he’s the only GOP candidate, Von Schitzenpants is still only getting around 70% of the vote in the primaries.  If at least 25% of his own party don’t want to vote for him, it will be an uphill battle.  Then there’s his unpopularity with female voters that’s amplified by the E Jean Carroll case and the Stormy Daniels’ hush money case.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13412111/donald-trump-leads-joe-biden-swing-states-voting-poll-democrat.html
Im no fan of Trump and consider him dangerous but I think its Biden who faces the uphill battle, he is also being blamed for the turn of fortunes in the Ukraine conflict with his slow supply of arms/munitions to the Zelensky Govt allowing Putin to resupply and turn the war into a economic contest.

Reply #3250
Biden is the world biggest embarrassment of a leader, I'd be ashamed to call him my President. Shouldn't be in charge of a Milk Bar let alone a country.

Yes, but in comparison to Von Schitzenpants, Sleepy Joe is a combination of Haile Selassie, Winston Churchill, JFK, Douglas MacArthur, Queen Elizabeth, Nelson Mandela and Mahatma and Indira Gandhi.

Reply #3251
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13412111/donald-trump-leads-joe-biden-swing-states-voting-poll-democrat.html

There’s a lot more to American voting polls than meets the eye:

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/latest-us-opinion-polls

Reply #3252
There’s a lot more to American voting polls than meets the eye:

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/latest-us-opinion-polls
From that link:
Most Americans say the economy and inflation are the most important issues determining who they will support for president in November
New ABC News/Ipsos polling finds that President Biden’s approval rating hovers in the mid-to-high 30’s, statistically unchanged from January. The economy and inflation remain the most important issues for Americans when determining who they may support for president in November. More Americans trust Trump over Biden on these issues and feel they were better off financially under Trump than Biden. However, Americans’ views on both of the candidates remain dim, with many feeling both candidates are too old and not trustworthy. Overall, the 2024 election remains a toss-up.

Id still rather be Trump based on those quotes....the war issues and economy wont be getting any better, anytime soon and while Trump is the bigger scumbag I reckon the lack of faith in Biden to fix the economic woes will see him ousted..