Skip to main content
Topic: Suns accuse Carrazzo of kneeing (Read 7617 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Suns accuse Carrazzo of kneeing

Reply #15
 Carrazzo  - 3 votes

Reply #17
Rischitelli, lets look at what he's done for Carlton.

He wasted our time with the Fevola trade, saying that even if he's drafted he will return to Gold Coast the following year.

Didn't give favorable evidence with the Judd pressure point report.

Now sooks like a little girl.

Rischitelli is now my least favorite player in the AFL. Which says a lot in front of Lindsay Thomas and anybody at Essendon.

Reply #18

He wasted our time with the Fevola trade, saying that even if he's drafted he will return to Gold Coast the following year.

Rischitelli is now my least favorite player in the AFL. Which says a lot in front of Lindsay Thomas and anybody at Essendon.

On the flip side, by refusing to come to Carlton we ended up with Lachie Henderson. So for that, I thank him  ;)

Reply #19

On the flip side, by refusing to come to Carlton we ended up with Lachie Henderson. So for that, I thank him  ;)

Yep, certainly did us a favour there! :)
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!