Skip to main content
Topic: "SuperFooty Rates The Midfield Depth" - HUN (Read 16178 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: "SuperFooty Rates The Midfield Depth" - HUN

Reply #30
Dangerfield to replace Judd in the no.5 as a FA and Dylan Shiel via a trade would be handy additions come seasons end!  ;) :P

Dylan Shiel would be my target player and I would be throwing big dollars at him now while leaving the other teams to fight
over Dangerfield...

Reply #31
Dangerfield to replace Judd in the no.5 as a FA and Dylan Shiel via a trade would be handy additions come seasons end!  ;) :P

Dylan Shiel would be my target player and I would be throwing big dollars at him now while leaving the other teams to fight
over Dangerfield...

A long term thinking club would be going for this option, no question. He would be around for quite a while with the club and help the young kids grow around his abilities. Judd won't be around forever. Thomas still has a few years left in him.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #32
That's what I've heard EB...  Personally I reckon Dangerfield is a classic "burst" player and people get enamoured about his scintillating bursts and forget the long phases where he goes missing in games.

Funny now that the handbaggers aren't in the frame to win the flag every year how players are walking for big dollars and that they are contemplating throwing coin at players like Dangerfield.  They have lost a lot of depth and you wonder how much longer their current run will last. 
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #33

over Dangerfield...
Ive been talking up Shiel for a bit. He'd be a ripper.

I would be careful of offering big dollars though compared to the other blokes we have. We'll need to get this right and get some sort of order or balance whereby you can attract a certain type of player without going nuts in terms of $$$ and length of contract.

Scott Selwood is one that might slip slightly under the radar even.

I think he and Danger are both FA's. Shiel will require a trade but with SOS on board I'm hoping he's been into Shiel and his manger.

Reply #34

Scott Selwood is one that might slip slightly under the radar even.

[/quote]

Selwood has put off talks with West Coast until after the season.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.