Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 384957 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #2700
Trump probably should have read some of his briefings as there was probably some really fascinating stuff in them. But he spent his Presidency saying stuff like “Someone should really look into that” as if someone else was President (and now someone else is). Maybe he forgot that he could get his minions to bring him the answers to just about any question he ever wanted to ask. But once he worked out how to use the remote control to watch cable news 24/7 and how to order cheeseburgers, his curiosity was sated.

Reply #2701
Of course there is one other desperate measure open to Donny to somehow miraculously retain power, should he be diabolical enough - pick a fight with China and see it escalate to military exchanges. I bet he's thought about it.

Iran is shaping as the more likely one.

Israel  has been blamed for the assassination of one of their top nuclear guys.
There was a story a few days ago that Trump had to be talked out of bombing Iranian nuclear sites.
Netanyahu's urging Biden not to re-adopt the Iran Nuclear deal.
Would Israel try and provoke something in the last days of a Trump Presidency....support will likely be a lot less for such actions under a Biden administration?
Would he find a willing partner in Trump?
It won't have an effect on the Presidential succession...but it would certainly give Biden a rocky start to his Presidency.

Reply #2702
Iran will behave itself.  Israel will see to that with or without Biden ... and with the overwhelming support of their oppressed population to effect regime change.

Reply #2703
Trump probably should have read some of his briefings as there was probably some really fascinating stuff in them. But he spent his Presidency saying stuff like “Someone should really look into that” as if someone else was President (and now someone else is). Maybe he forgot that he could get his minions to bring him the answers to just about any question he ever wanted to ask. But once he worked out how to use the remote control to watch cable news 24/7 and how to order cheeseburgers, his curiosity was sated.

What a spot on summation... though I would add one thing to the final sentence - golf. Cable news, cheeseburgers and golf.  ;)  ;D
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #2704
Been thinking....
I wonder what secret stuff Presidents really get told once they assume power. :D
...and what would cause one who's a bit of a loose cannon to reveal where the aliens are really buried. ;D

Its a bit like Men In Black i think. Aliens are everywhere, they are just hiding in plain site. America elected one with some not quite right orange hair recently.

"Elvis isn't dead, he just went home"

.....if only that was Trump

Reply #2705
Been thinking....
I wonder what secret stuff Presidents really get told once they assume power. :D
...and what would cause one who's a bit of a loose cannon to reveal where the aliens are really buried. ;D

I suspect that one or two are buried in what passes for his 🧠
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #2706
Been thinking....
Trump can say whatever he likes, as it seems pretty much 100% of what he says is imaginary and nobody of any consequence takes any notice! ;D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2707
Trump can say whatever he likes, as it seems pretty much 100% of what he says is imaginary and nobody of any consequence takes any notice! ;D

I suspect it's not the folks "of consequence" we need to be concerned about. ;)
It's the "nutty no-counts."

Reply #2708
Speaking of Trump.

I bought myself a new Trump Wedge today, first class cheating no more looking over the shoulder!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xETD51M2Q
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2709
Biden has now passed the 270 certified electoral college vote barrier (three states are still to certify) so the outcome of the election is done and dusted.  Of course, the POTUS continues to maintain that he has "never lost an election"  ::)

Meanwhile, the runoff elections in Georgia are very tight and it may end up with the VPOTUS having the balance of power in the Senate.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #2711
I’m not going to pretend to be sympathetic. He’s like the idiots who jump into the lion or tiger enclosures at zoos. If he dies from it as that idiot Herman Cain did, there’ll be 270,000 other dead Americans who deserve much more sympathy than he does.

Reply #2712
The latest crazy court bid has come a gutser but I suspect that the POTUS will have to be carried, kicking and screaming, from the White House.

Meanwhile, the Republican luminaries are too scared of the POTUS’s “base” to put their hands up to run in 2024.  Added to that, one of the run-off senate candidates didn’t even show up for an arranged debate with his Democrat opponent 🙄

The POTUS-elect will have his hands full trying to sort out the mess he will inherit.  The Republican leadership will have their hands full trying recover their hijacked agenda.

It makes our politicians and our system look half decent 😳

Reply #2713
The POTUS-elect will have his hands full trying to sort out the mess he will inherit.  The Republican leadership will have their hands full trying recover their hijacked agenda.

The USA is like Humpty Dumpty.
No-one is putting it 'together' again.

The Trump presidency didn't 'create' division.
It 'exposed' division.

Beliefs and attitudes that were repressed were given a voice....but they were always there.

The scary thing is that....
Trump's been soundly beaten....but in the 4 years of his Presidency he's lost few voters, and actually gained many more than he had in 2016.
Imagine if you had someone charismatic, and also with a bit of political nous, harnessing those votes.

Reply #2714
Biden will soon know the rest of the world will be watching intently .... and when the natives are restless?