Skip to main content

Poll

Politics aside, who would you prefer to have a few beers with?

Kevin Rudd
[ 2 ] (28.6%)
Tony Abbott
[ 1 ] (14.3%)
Tony Albanese
[ 0 ] (0%)
Joe Hockey
[ 3 ] (42.9%)
The ex 'first bloke' Timmy Mathieson
[ 1 ] (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 14, 2013, 02:54:47 pm

Topic: Politics aside, who would you prefer to have a few beers with? (Read 5702 times) previous topic - next topic

Politics aside, who would you prefer to have a few beers with?

Interestingly, I reckon there are 4 out of the 5 who you could sit at a bar with and have a fair chat about life in general.....and there would be one who would be the classic fish out of water!!

Re: Politics aside, who would you prefer to have a few beers with?

Reply #1
No Malcolm Turnball?
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #2
Joe Hockey hands down

He is a normal guy

Reply #4
If I am going to sit down and have a few beers with a politician, it would be one of the more interesting women - most of the blokes talk sh1te. And this gives me a far better chance of enjoying the interaction beyond the talk and beers  :-* Pollies have been doing it to us for ages... be nice to get one back ;)
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #5
Who else but 'Media' Joe Hockey the most Italian looking Aussie I've ever met. He would go well as a Mafia boss on the Sopranos for sure.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #6
Bob "the mad" Katter!! :-*

Reply #8
I'm with Baggers, would have a few with one of the decent looking sheilas in parliament. Other than that, Bob Hawke without a doubt, the bloke can put it away  :D

Reply #9
I'm with Baggers, would have a few with one of the decent looking sheilas in parliament. Other than that, Bob Hawke without a doubt, the bloke can put it away  :D

You're back Gozza   :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #10

You're back Gozza   :)

Hiya DJC.  :))

On another note, there should be a topic/poll on who you'd like to meet outside a pub for a 'dance' on Saturday night.  ;D