Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton vs Sydney: Post match Pain (Read 39798 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton vs Sydney: Post match Pain

Reply #120
Nup, won't play on the AFL site, I'll have a look at the CFC site and see if it's still up there. I also tried longmires but it didn't work either.

The AFL site is very busy I suspect, very slow generally. Needs more capacity as it doesn't seem to handle peak times very well. The AFL app is also struggling.  I'm having no problem with the CFC site.

Thanks cookie, but, I still can't understand why it took our mob till about 5 minutes ago to put it up.

Oh, and last week when we beat the aints, it was up within half an hour of the win. The fact that we won wouldn't have anything to do with it, would it? :-\ :-\

Reply #121
Just watching the filth get thrashed by the cheats. Normally, the filth getting beaten would cheer me up, but not today. :'( :'(

Reply #122
Down by a goal at half time and then in the space of a quarter be down by 70 odd points ?? We are crap and that is that. I agree with your comment too Bignic. watching the filth get smashed was no fun after last nights crap.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.