Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 7: Pre Game Paranoia: Carlton vs Adelaide (Read 34236 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 7: Pre Game Paranoia: Carlton vs Adelaide

Reply #180
Lang & Lamb will come in for sure, 1 of Kreuzer & Philips won’t play and one other.....IMHO ;)

Reply #181
Lang & Lamb will come in for sure, 1 of Kreuzer & Philips won’t play and one other.....IMHO ;)

I reckon Kreuser will drop out.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #182
agreed, I reckon there will be a late change or 2 weather depending. Oh well, lets see if we can make a decent fist of this game. I myself will be having a Canadian whiskey or 12 before the game, to make it more bearable  :-\

Reply #183
Luckily I'm having surgery tomorrow, so either I will be too out of it to watch tomorrow night, or hopefully won't be able to remember it if I do watch.

Reply #184
Luckily I'm having surgery tomorrow, so either I will be too out of it to watch tomorrow night, or hopefully won't be able to remember it if I do watch.

All the best Deags! Hopefully you can wake up to a pleasant surprise.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #185

Good luck!

Reply #187

I hope it goes well.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #188
Thanks folks.
Im getting a cochlear implant, it's going to be very interesting.

Reply #190
Thanks folks.

Good luck deags. Hope everything works out for you matey.

Reply #191

Good luck, I hope it goes well.

But you know that means probably both the VFL and AFL will win, it's always that way, when you are out of range, at a wedding or otherwise indisposed they come good!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #192
Haha, I'll take it!

Thanks for the best wishes people.

Reply #193
Good luck deags. Hope everything works out for you matey.

x10...Cochlear was a wonderful development, Prof Clark did my tonsils as a little tacker....
Hope it all goes well and the Blues can get a win for you too...

Reply #194
Thanks folks.

Know a dear friend in the UK who's had it ... and a whole new world opened up.  Good luck mate