42 - Tuohy
[ 3 ] (3.6%)
43 - White
[ 5 ] (6%)
44 - Carrazzo
[ 2 ] (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: June 22, 2014, 08:55:34 am

Topic: R13 - WORST on ground vs Hawks (Read 3773 times) previous topic - next topic

R13 - WORST on ground vs Hawks

With every loss there are always players who could've performed better. Who are they this week?

Re: R13 - WORST on ground vs Hawks

Reply #1
Watson: no explanation needed.
Warnock: given a bath by Ceglar
Yarran: Rioli tore him a new one.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #2
Watson deserved 3 votes
Warnock gets 1

Too unfair to name a 3rd, as it could go to about 15 players IMO.

Reply #4
Watson, Warnock and Armfield

I just had a look at the stats, and was surprised that only 3 players did not reach 10 possessions. Warnock, Graham(sub) and Armfield. I thought we had a lot less contributors than that. It seemed like it, watching the game.
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #5
I thought Watson had the sort of day that terminates careers. He usually plays better at the higher level. Not so last night. He was terrible. Pity, but we need to find a replacement.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #6
Watson, Warnock and Armfield

I just had a look at the stats, and was surprised that only 3 players did not reach 10 possessions. Warnock, Graham(sub) and Armfield. I thought we had a lot less contributors than that. It seemed like it, watching the game.

Nailed it....Army played his worst game ever, Watson(sad to watch) and if Pittman was pitiful then Warnock was woeful.....

Reply #8
As a supporter I tend to love all the players who wear the navy blue, but the game played by Watson on Friday night was most possibly the worst even seen. In the first half he tried a couple of short kicks deep in defence that resulted in turnovers. Other end of the ground, took a grab in the forward half & would have expected that he would slot it through the big sticks, but sadly NO.

Think he did a couple of ok things, but seriously it was a very poor game. He has been around long enough to hopefully get his head around the game but it seems like it doesn't come natural to Watson.

Hope he proves me wrong, but I just can't see it.

As for the rest of the team, I thought the boys generally tried hard, just not good enough.