Skip to main content
Topic: Blues v GWS - Round 14 - Pre Game thread (Read 26906 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Blues v GWS - Round 14 - Pre Game thread

Reply #75
Graham wasn't damaging but I thought he was okay when he came on. Especially as he's not really suited to the sub role.

Dropping him against the GWS, not sure about that one.

I thought he was OK as well, better than I've seen from him before in the seniors anyway, but realistically Henderson, Curnow and Jamison are all best 22 and some players had to make way for them, the three who did were the obvious ones.
If we'd been winning it might have been different.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #76
I can't see the logic of bringing in an underdone Curnow when we have a fit player in Graham. Like Judd, Curnow needs a game at Northern to work out the cobwebs: he hasn't played in weeks!  ???
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #77
I can't see the logic of bringing in an underdone Curnow when we have a fit player in Graham. Like Judd, Curnow needs a game at Northern to work out the cobwebs: he hasn't played in weeks!  ???
Whilst I doubt Ed will play, we are talking about an absolute aerobic freak who constantly has to be held back in his training (even in rehab) and a meticulous preparer. I reckon they are banking on this fact if he plays. Time will tell.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #78
McLean the sub.

Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #79
Is our future trade recruit playing?
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #80
Murphy OUT
Army IN

Reply #81
no one seems to know why.

Reply #82
just got an sms. hammy tightness