Skip to main content
Topic: RD 15 : BLUES V PIES (Match Commentary) (Read 37615 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 15 : BLUES V PIES (Match Commentary)

Reply #150
Curnow's kicking and Mcleans hackery kill the game for us.

Reply #151
Unfortunately, if you don't have the skill to hit a bloke on the chest, and Curnow and carrots and most of the others don't have that skill, then you won't win close games like this one.

Reply #152
used to love watching these games, not any more
2012 was the last time we really gave it to these carnts

Reply #153
Well that last Pies goal has snuffed out any chance....our error yet again  >:(

Reply #154
THose idiot commentators wanted to know why Judd was getting booed. It's just the pack of morons at the filth and other teams that couldn't get a game at my grandsons kindergarten, and who don't have the intelligence to recognize a champion.

Reply #155
MIck complained bitterly last week about our poor ball handling skills. We were shocking tonight again. Brock's just one example.

Reply #156
I like the look of Johnson. I have never seen him before, but he can kick, and goes in. Could be a good player for us next year with a full pre-season and a bit of muscle.

Me too, not spectacular but just enough glimpses to say he might be a good-un in the long run.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #157
The wait continues. Just play 4 quarters FFS!
Eat more chooks

Reply #158
On a positive note, nice first up game by Johnson.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #159
I like the look of Johnson. I have never seen him before, but he can kick, and goes in. Could be a good player for us next year with a full pre-season and a bit of muscle.

Me too, not spectacular but just enough glimpses to say he might be a good-un in the long run.
I don't want to get carried away, but he really looked good in that last few minutes. He will learn about the pace oif the game as he plays more and I hope he gets a full game next week, and Armfield is in the twos where he belongs.

Reply #160
Anyway, see you all next week on Sunday Arvo.
Have a great week all, and stay safe on the roads.