Skip to main content
Topic: RD 15 : BLUES V PIES (Match Commentary) (Read 37614 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 15 : BLUES V PIES (Match Commentary)

Reply #30
So it's the first quarter, Everitt kicks a goal and know one seems to care.  A few high fives but that's it.  You'd think it was twenty minutes into the last and we we're ten goals down.

Reply #31
We know White was never going to play Wiley said last week that he would be out for 3 weeks. But why pick Armfield again? The bloke was a disgrace last week.

Why not Graham

Reply #32
I'm convinced that this team does not play for their coach.

Well it either that or MM cannot get us up which is his bloody job.

Even when we were crap we seemed to give our all in these games.

Not anymore. Look disinterested.

What what worried me was last weeks presser after the GWS game when MM said he had no idea why the Blues don't put in the same effort against lower placed opponents vs top 8 sides. After 18 months surely he should have found out by now and put appropriate strategies and resources into place to address the issue? 

Reply #33
I'm convinced that this team does not play for their coach.

Well it either that or MM cannot get us up which is his bloody job.

Even when we were crap we seemed to give our all in these games.

Not anymore. Look disinterested.

What what worried me was last weeks presser after the GWS game when MM said he had no idea why the Blues don't put in the same effort against lower placed opponents vs top 8 sides. After 18 months surely he should have found out by now and put appropriate strategies and resources into place to address the issue?

Agreed.

Reply #34
So it's the first quarter, Everitt kicks a goal and know one seems to care.  A few high fives but that's it.  You'd think it was twenty minutes into the last and we we're ten goals down.

Don't worry, I only hope that it's not more than 10 goals, but you won't be far off the mark.

Reply #35
Goldsack slots one on the siren, we are 25-points down after one of the more forgettable first quarters in a long time.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #36
inside 50's 19-5 the filths way wtf....

Reply #37
Three kicks of about 15-metres each in the shape of a triangle amongst ourselves and we progressed the ball 1-metre.

I just don't understand the logic at all.

It's not logic.  It's a lack of confidence of the guys up forward.  And a lack skills.  We never seem to hit players on the chest.

I agree on the lack of skills, so why increase the chance of error by over-possessing it ??
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #38
Either most of the blokes who write on here are at the game, and looking at the crowd I doubt it,or you are all sick of saying the same thing about this useless mob week after week.

Reply #39
Goldsack slots one on the siren, we are 25-points down after one of the more forgettable first quarters in a long time.

About the same as our previous first quarter against them.  We kick the first they dominate the rest of the term.

But to lack that much intensity and heart when playing The Filth is a disgrace.  Every other team this week has given a cr!p.  Not us.

Reply #40
Bring back Ratten.
Was pretty much guaranteed to win two matches a season, both against the Pies.
MM can't get close.

CARLTON ARE CRAP.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #41
This will get ugly. Serious questions of the coach will be asked before seasons end. Tough run home.
Eat more chooks

Reply #42
This will get ugly. Serious questions of the coach will be asked before seasons end. Tough run home.

yeah whats with that anyone would think we won the flag last year hawthorn has a crap run home aswell

Reply #43
Waite and Walker the absolute champions of the league at falling over and not being able to keep their feet.

Reply #44
Either most of the blokes who write on here are at the game, and looking at the crowd I doubt it,or you are all sick of saying the same thing about this useless mob week after week.

Im at the game in mcc members and i can say confidently our list is absolute garbage
Murphy is not a captain
I still cannot get over rodgers getting a 3 year extension
There is no accountability at our club....